SP DLC Speculation

Started by JokersWarPig, Feb 24, 2013, 07:34:10 PM

Author
SP DLC Speculation (Read 63,984 times)

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

I'd like them to do an Alien campaign on the sulaco collecting and encasing the marines and WY personal.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Have a DLC come with a campaign as WY people. That way you actually get to fight ONLY Xenomorphs.

alanwu1233

alanwu1233

High-res texture pack plz

redxavier

redxavier

Quote from: ikarop on Feb 25, 2013, 12:10:54 AM
DLC is being worked on by GBX and most of the packs are in the final stages. Two teams were dedicated to the game prior release, one for DLC and one for the main game.

I don't think so, Gearbox outsourced DLC too. Aren't Demiurge working on it?

ikarop

ikarop

Demiurge's DLC has been mentioned in the past so they may have been involved at some point but I don't have details on that. I know it's being worked on by GBX currently tho.

Taxemic

Taxemic

One thing that wouldn't suprise me (not that anything would anymore) is if we get the option to prestige. I wouldn't like this.

Terx2

Terx2

I have a strange feeling they'll release an alien campaign :-\ could work. On the other hands could fail badly.

szkoki

szkoki

ive got a feeling too...that the extra dlc campaigns will be much better than the main campaign

Quote from: WinterActual on Feb 25, 2013, 06:29:06 AM
we'll get to see more of the massive W-Y ship.
I am wondering who the hell cares about WY? The game is called Aliens: CM not Weyland Yutani: CM. People want to fight Aliens, not another humans. This aint CoD (or is it?). The most boring part of the game were the levels where we fight against the WY mercs and now GBX are trying to make us pay for more of that? Yeah.. no. I MAY pay for aliens only DLC but WY DLC.. I don't think so bro..

so 8/11 levels :P

WinterActual

WinterActual

Yes  :'(

ikarop

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

This should be good*.

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Hahaha, I don't mind - I hate Alien 3 and Hicks being alive (in the most contrived way possible) is A-OK to me. :P

teras

teras

I haven't been able to fully confirm this yet but some of the things I've heard about the DLC are that we'll get to see more of the massive W-Y ship. We'll learn more about Hicks. DLC is being worked on by GBX currently and most of the packs are in the final stages. Two teams were dedicated to the game prior release, one for DLC and one for the main game.

Are you sure it's being worked on by GBX?
Not Timegate? Nerve? Disney? The Fresh Prince?
:laugh:

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Quote from: ScardyFox on Feb 25, 2013, 12:46:48 PM
Hahaha, I don't mind - I hate Alien 3 and Hicks being alive (in the most contrived way possible) is A-OK to me. :P

YOU WILL BURN!!!   ;)

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: Mr. Runner on Feb 25, 2013, 03:37:55 PM
Quote from: ScardyFox on Feb 25, 2013, 12:46:48 PM

YOU WILL BURN!!!   ;)

Torches? Do we have the capacity to make fire? Most humans have enjoyed that privilege since the stone-age...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed