What kind of TV do you have?

Started by LastSurvivor92, Jun 20, 2014, 06:24:00 PM

Author
What kind of TV do you have? (Read 2,523 times)

Vertigo

Vertigo

Toshiba 37" LCD, bought in 2006 to play Xbox 360 games without the text blurring like the windows of a car on the Titanic.

No problems to date, though despite claims to the contrary, it doesn't go higher than 1080i.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

32" HD Ready LCD 32LH2000.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Samsung Ultra 4k UHD 55" Curved smartTV.

and

Samsung LED 42"

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 26, 2014, 03:41:47 PM
Are you his sister or something?

Something ;)

Oh, as for your new set...  :D

Spoiler
[close]

Nightmare Asylum

:D :D :D

LastSurvivor92

Quote from: SM on Jun 23, 2014, 02:19:11 AM
LG is 60.  Samsungs are 35 and 40.
Quote from: Vepariga on Jun 27, 2014, 11:05:25 PM
Samsung Ultra 4k UHD 55" Curved smartTV.

and

Samsung LED 42"

Thats sick :) Vepariga whats the 'Ultra Curved' SmartTV look like. I got a 2011 55' LED Samsung Smarttv.

Vepariga

Vepariga

looks amazing man,the picture quality is insane and so clean. Watching movies or playing games on it is an experiance. The curved set up works really well to keep everything in your field of vision,I instantly fell in love with it after I set it all up.

LastSurvivor92

Quote from: Vepariga on Jun 28, 2014, 04:37:04 AM
looks amazing man,the picture quality is insane and so clean. Watching movies or playing games on it is an experiance. The curved set up works really well to keep everything in your field of vision,I instantly fell in love with it after I set it all up.

I'm glad you like it man, Yeah Samsung is the best brand you can get. And that 'Curved' affect sounds great. I bet it gives you even more of an experience.

Quarax

Quarax

LastSurvivor92

SM

SM

Quote from: Chronicle on Jun 29, 2014, 10:00:24 PM
Quote from: Vepariga on Jun 28, 2014, 04:37:04 AM

I'm glad you like it man, Yeah Samsung is the best brand you can get. And that 'Curved' affect sounds great. I bet it gives you even more of an experience.

I was looking at some of them curved tellies the other day.  I found the concept faintly ridiculous when I saw the ads on TV.  Which was confirmed when I saw on in the the flesh.  Seems like it'd only suit a very narrow range of rooms.

Uncanny Antman

Me too.  They look like they might suit gamers or one person sitting watching a film, but good luck using it as a lounge room telly for everyone to watch. 

SM

SM

Sounds like a gimmick to replace the failure of 3D.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed