Survivors

Started by Alien Jockey, Feb 26, 2012, 08:08:20 PM

Author
Survivors (Read 1,507 times)

Alien Jockey

Alien Jockey

I hope there are more than one survivor in prometheus. It worked for Alien. In aliens, ripley talks about how she survived the alien. It was interesting hearing ripley talk about the other crew members of the nostromo in aliens. This movie should take a different route by having  two or three survivors.

I hope to Giger's artwork collection that Elizabeth Shaw survives.

Infected

Infected

Im guessing that there will be no survivors,
if Ridley want to scare us there should be no happy ending.
Makes you walk out the theatre and look back and think wtf we lost from the space giants.
Or do you wanna see Shaw walk happy into the upcoming sunset with another bunch of crew members,
"oh hey you made it out too? yeah want me to carry you? i got plenty of energy left after this enormous impact"

Cvalda

Cvalda

I have a little inkling feeling that, at the very least, Vickers survives (if, of course, she's not another android). Wouldn't it be awesome if she takes the lead in any potential sequel as a villain protagonist? The dark counterpoint to Ripley? :P

PrivateHudson87

PrivateHudson87

Everyone dies but before Shaw dies she sends a transmission.

m138jewski

m138jewski

Shaw seems obvious. I hope she dies tbqh

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Survivors? There isn't going to be any survivors, only clones.  :laugh:

bioweapon

bioweapon

Quote from: Cvalda on Feb 26, 2012, 10:25:50 PM
I have a little inkling feeling that, at the very least, Vickers survives (if, of course, she's not another android). Wouldn't it be awesome if she takes the lead in any potential sequel as a villain protagonist? The dark counterpoint to Ripley? :P

that would be cool if well treated. i mean it is mentioned that Shaw is the main character, his Ripley looks and so, but that would be pretty obvious. too Dallas in Alien.
So Ridley could repeat here getting 2 strong females so we dont know who last at all, even if Theron saids his are the company agent.

but theres expectation for XXFox to restart this series and get 1 or 2 more movies. Noomi is the best option to go.

Kev Loaf

Kev Loaf

I think Shaw is the main human antagonist in the film, although she does start of as the hero. I think Vickers and David are the heroes.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed