The Final 8 Minutes (what do you want to see?)

Started by acidpits, Feb 06, 2012, 02:05:31 PM

Author
The Final 8 Minutes (what do you want to see?) (Read 5,704 times)

acidpits

Hopefully not Ian Holm being told to replace the original Nostromo science officer on Thedus while Lance Henriksen laughs maniacally. Bwahaha! Thoughts?

St_Eddie

Well personally, I'd like to see Ian Holm being told to replace the original Nostromo science officer on Thedus.  Meanwhile, Lance Henriksen laughs maniacally, in conjunction with a Predator, in the background.

It's guaranteed to win multiple awards... at the Raspberries!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Living Jockeys. No not suits. Flesh on the skeleton we've seen in Alien. An entity on its own.

/hopelessdream

Cvalda

Jockeyburster. I don't care if it "demystifies" things--they're already going to be demystified, may as well go whole hog.

profox

Quote from: Cvalda on Feb 06, 2012, 09:11:57 PM
Jockeyburster. I don't care if it "demystifies" things--they're already going to be demystified, may as well go whole hog.

+ 1
wouldn't that be something .....

ChrisPachi

I don't want to see the Jockeyburster but definately something similar. Something that shows a kind of 'missing-link' for the xeno and/or facehugger.

-Chris

LarsVader

ChrisPachi

Kimo

Some black rapper, rapping about guns money and bitches over the final Prometheus credits. Why a predator shows up and fights a jockey WWF style with slow motion explosions blasting around them.

Spoiler
Only joking. ;) anything that links in some way to the events of Alien, stuff like jockey in flesh or even something simple like the Alien Egg. But with what Ridley is saying it wont be, but that maybe just a cover story.
[close]

Valaquen

Ripley being born and the Space Jockey crying out a tortured NOOOOOOooooo as the chestburster pops out - as the Emperor looks on grinning...

Bayo

alright something more serious..... apart from the 8 min. that Ridley mention. do you think he dare to
put some post credits shit?

Basher917

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ#ws

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

Quote from: Basher917 on Feb 06, 2012, 10:58:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ#ws

You got it, man.  :laugh:

[sarcastic]Why not just shove in all of the old and overly familiar tropes in an awkward way whilst you're at it?!  You know; eggs, facehuggers, traditional Xenos!  The whole shebang; the entire commercially originated hog, with all of the hackneyed and tiresome trimmings.  Ah screw it; let's just cancel Prometheus and greenlight 'AVP3: The Shriekquel' instead![/sarcastic]

Cvalda

Quote from: St_Eddie on Feb 06, 2012, 11:40:27 PM
[sarcastic]Why not just shove in all of the old and overly familiar tropes in an awkward way whilst you're at it?!  You know; eggs, facehuggers, traditional Xenos!  The whole shebang; the entire commercially originated hog, with all of the hackneyed and tiresome trimmings.  Ah screw it; let's just cancel Prometheus and greenlight 'AVP3: The Shriekquel' instead![/sarcastic]
[sarcastic]Yeah, that's totally what I said, by mentioning I'd like to see something we've never actually seen before and was only implied by the first film! [/sarcastic]
::)

whiterabbit

Talking Xenos with a heavy British accent! Smoking cigars. Debating over which species is worse. The Space Jockey's or Humans after both of them crash land on their home world and crawl out of the giant heads nose. lol space jockey/space ball, whatever.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed