The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 384,574 times)

SiL

SiL

Gimme gimme gimme

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Assume we're still hunting for the version with the zero-G fight sequence opening?

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, that's Briggs' second draft. I'll be amazed if we ever find that.

KiramidHead

At least we have that Requiem draft... right?  :laugh:

SiL

SiL

There are two drafts of AvPR floating around -- the first draft and the shooting draft called Colorado Nights.

KiramidHead

I've only read the first draft.

SiL

SiL

It's by far the more entertaining

KiramidHead

If the Predator won Antarctica, then the Alien has just won Texas.

Darkness

Darkness

Got the Life is Strange 1-6 Comic Books and Coloring Book. Already read the digital ones but wanted physical for collection sake. Highly recommended if you liked the first Life is Strange game.

As a guest, you cannot see attachments. Please login.

Corporal Hicks

I absolutely adored the first game. Never got around to the others though but the first one left me an emotional wreck.

Darkness

Darkness

I don't think anything will compare to the first game. The third is alright but the powers just aren't as useful as the rewind time stuff. Steph from the first one appears though. There's a novel about the character and the audio version is read by the same actress.

Darwinsgirl

Been quite awhile since I've bought anything ALIEN.

I ordered a Weta Facehugger figure after seeing it on the forum.

Fun figure ;D  Gracing my coffee table at the moment so I can enjoy it.

Prez

Prez

Prey 4K UHD ... FINALLY!!! Got it on Amazon for $AU37 with Free Delivery (they offered me yet another 30 free trial of Prime). Very happy!

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I somehow still haven't got around to rewatching that. Must do it on my next day off.

Prez

Prez

The Complete Alien Collection: Symphony of Death (The Cold Forge, Prototype, Into Charybdis)

&

The Complete Alien Collection: The Shadow Archive (Out of the Shadows, Sea of Sorrows, River of Pain)

Have read them all (+ listened to the Audiobooks/Audiodramas of them) except Prototype. Will be good to have these in my physical collection.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed