Some Alien-related art by Ukranian dude

Started by Kradan, Feb 09, 2019, 02:12:45 PM

Author
Some Alien-related art by Ukranian dude (Read 3,625 times)

The Old One

The Old One

Excellent, as usual. (:

Your Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny McBride are fantastic.

SM

SM

Yeah the McBride one in particular is great.

426Buddy

These are wonderful, what a treat.

So glad I clicked on this thread :)

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: 426Buddy on Feb 13, 2019, 03:10:55 AM
These are wonderful, what a treat.

So glad I clicked on this thread :)

My eyes are full of happines and tears.  :)

Deadmeat

Hot damn. I even did an image search to make sure these weren't stolen from someone. :D ;) These are energetic, my dude! Keep 'em coming.

Kradan

Kradan

Oh, i'm pretty busy know. You know, i hate myself so much when i go to AVPG instead of doing something that i actually have to do. But i hope that in summertime i'm gonna back to this. It's kinda my own little tradition doing such Alien-related stuff during summer holidays.

And yes - they're not stolen. I did everything myself.  ;)

Oh, i've just checked your profile info. You're Latvian, aren't you? Eastern Europe, pretty close to Ukraine i guess. Also, i know it sounds kinda silly, but cannot help asking: do you aware of "This is horosho" on YouTube. This show is pretty funny to watch.

Deadmeat

I didn't mean that as an insult, don't worry. ;) Just a backwards way of saying "I didn't expect to like your art this much". :D

And yup! Spot on. And I've heard of "This is horosho"... Can't say it's my cup of tea, but it's funny. :laugh:

Take your time with your art! We're all gonna dangle around here anyways, not like you have to rush. ;D

[cancerblack]

Holy shit dude, what fantastic portraits!

Kradan

Not very "art" like but anyway:

TheSailingRabbit

The flamethrower fart is making me laugh harder than need be.

Pretty sure I'm mentally six.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed