Speculations on Environments

Started by acrediblesource, Mar 09, 2021, 08:23:08 PM

Author
Speculations on Environments (Read 3,716 times)

acrediblesource

So far I think I think we got glimpses of what looks to be
1. An Alien Silo such as that in Prometheus

2. The Engineer colony Atrium

Thoughts?

BlueMarsalis79

Looks straight out of Alien Covenant.

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

There's a guy on the official Discord that swears that the random drawing in the second picture is a Predator, it's... tiresome to talk to him, to say the least, he said he saved my name so he could tag me and say it was a Predator when the game comes out and I'm "proven wrong"

[cancerblack]

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Mar 09, 2021, 09:13:40 PM
There's a guy on the official Discord that swears that the random drawing in the second picture is a Predator, it's... tiresome to talk to him, to say the least, he said he saved my name so he could tag me and say it was a Predator when the game comes out and I'm "proven wrong"

Didn't you hear? There's a Predator in Prometheus too.

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Mar 09, 2021, 09:19:51 PM

Haha I'm pretty sure Ridley does LOVE AvP

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I'm pretty sure if there was an AVP in Ridley's mind, it was John McTiernan's flick against his baby.

BlueMarsalis79

As it ought to be though to begin with anyway.

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

My response wasn't so mature

BlueMarsalis79

Lmao you did good.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Mar 09, 2021, 10:30:36 PM
I'm pretty sure if there was an AVP in Ridley's mind, it was John McTiernan's flick against his baby.

Aww, he looks like a goomba.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Drukathi

Drukathi

I really don't understand this obsession: trying to put Predator into the Alien Universe.

I don't remember exactly, but in the Stone Age (late zeroes) I saw a theories that the Space Jockey was Predator, cuz it sounds logically!

Corporal Hicks

As much as I do dislike the rocky vibe of the Engineer architecture, be nice to see more of their Jockey imitation locations in Fireteams. I did actually dig what we saw of the Derelict in Colonial Marines.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: PAS Spinelli on Mar 09, 2021, 10:13:40 PM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Mar 09, 2021, 09:19:51 PM

Haha I'm pretty sure Ridley does LOVE AvP

Proven by Prometheus ripping off elements of AvP!  Now if that isn't love, what is?!

SuperiorIronman

Quote from: Drukathi on Mar 10, 2021, 08:45:35 AM
I really don't understand this obsession: trying to put Predator into the Alien Universe.

I don't remember exactly, but in the Stone Age (late zeroes) I saw a theories that the Space Jockey was Predator, cuz it sounds logically!

AVP as a brand was as successful as it's parent brands and owned by the company producing it. It's an easy crossover to do that happened to make money that people had been into.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed