The Trailer has been rated ! [EDIT]

Started by EEV-2501, Dec 08, 2011, 12:13:46 AM

Author
The Trailer has been rated ! [EDIT] (Read 45,778 times)

nendo

nendo

Quote from: JaaayDee on Dec 08, 2011, 08:43:25 PM
Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Dec 08, 2011, 08:08:13 PM
A version 6 1 minute trailer sounds like something we'd see in while watching the super bowl. I'm wondering if the first trailer will be a bit longer?

The leaked trailer is also one minute so we can assume it will be the same one.

There were a 2-3 in circulation. We only saw 1 of them. Its safe to assume all of the test trailer we just over a minute long. We may get one we haven't seen yet

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

So... anyone going to 'The Sitter', to see if it's really on there?

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

It won't be, I'm sure.

zuzuki

zuzuki

Quote from: nendo on Dec 09, 2011, 11:13:00 AM
Quote from: JaaayDee on Dec 08, 2011, 08:43:25 PM
Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Dec 08, 2011, 08:08:13 PM
A version 6 1 minute trailer sounds like something we'd see in while watching the super bowl. I'm wondering if the first trailer will be a bit longer?

The leaked trailer is also one minute so we can assume it will be the same one.

There were a 2-3 in circulation. We only saw 1 of them. Its safe to assume all of the test trailer we just over a minute long. We may get one we haven't seen yet
it's a teaser trailer,like the one from THE DARK KNIGHT RETURNS. the full trailer will come in february or march probably.

and some of the trailers on that list started to pop online.next weak we'll most likely see it

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

[citation needed]

zuzuki

zuzuki

citation?this is how trailers pop up.first teaser trailers 1-1.30 mins, then a month or 2 passes and the first long trailers is released,then another month and the second trailer pops out.after that 30 minutes tv spots ,or 1 featurettes show up online.noticed i said probably.

as for the other trailers battleship was released yesterday,the 3 stooges a couple of days ago and a few other ones,so yeah i'm expecting it next weak

JaaayDee

JaaayDee

The teaser trailer for TDKR showed WAY less then what was seen in the leaked trailer for Prometheus.  It's likely that they're releasing the same trailer that we've already seen, which has the merits of just more than a "teaser trailer".

zuzuki

zuzuki

the tdk trailer was just a example of duration.i didn't give it for  content. i was just trying to say that the trailer we will see soon will be a short one and not a full 2:30 min one.that was all

ThisBethesdaSea

As much as was shown in the leaked Prometheus trailer, it was really like we were shown nothing of substance. Those images had no context in terms of knowing what kind of film we will be actually seeing. We saw a Jockey chair rise up, explosions, ships flying, people walking, running, screaming being held by a creature, a silver colored serpent with a human face and that's about it. We don't know anything. Do we? Or do we just think we do?

RICH-ENGLAND

RICH-ENGLAND

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Dec 10, 2011, 07:25:53 PM
As much as was shown in the leaked Prometheus trailer, it was really like we were shown nothing of substance. Those images had no context in terms of knowing what kind of film we will be actually seeing. We saw a Jockey chair rise up, explosions, ships flying, people walking, running, screaming being held by a creature, a silver colored serpent with a human face and that's about it. We don't know anything. Do we? Or do we just think we do?

i agree. we dont really know anything of the story at the moment, all our speculation may be way off the mark.

btw, does anyone have a screen cap of the serpent?, as i looked for it but never spotted it.

thanks

rich

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Dec 10, 2011, 07:25:53 PM
As much as was shown in the leaked Prometheus trailer, it was really like we were shown nothing of substance. Those images had no context in terms of knowing what kind of film we will be actually seeing.

Welcome to the world of film promotion. 8)

It's also why I've been warning others not to get too hyped up, because people got crazily excited after seeing the 'Requiem' advert and then utterly detested the finished product.

Also, I don't recall seeing anything which looked definitely like a 'serpent'.

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

It wasn't a serpent per se, but it was long with a face, and scary as shit.

The thing I'm talking about can be seen on page 4 of the New Prometheus Footage thread. It's a looping gif. It's quite obvious.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Dec 11, 2011, 05:25:15 AM

The thing I'm talking about is an be seen on page 4 of the New Prometheus Footage thread. It's a looping gif. It's quite obvious.

If we're looking at the picture, I couldn't make out anything which looks like a face.

ThisBethesdaSea

It looks like some kind of face TO ME :)

josh_axey

josh_axey

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on Dec 11, 2011, 05:25:15 AM

The thing I'm talking about can be seen on page 4 of the New Prometheus Footage thread. It's a looping gif. It's quite obvious.

I can't see a gif on page 4 of the New Prometheus Trailer Footage thread. :-\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed