The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread

Started by Shasvre, Apr 19, 2011, 10:36:01 PM

Author
The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread (Read 464,811 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Nightmare Asylum

If Davos dies we riot.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 11, 2019, 03:47:06 PM
If Davos dies we riot.

Eat an onion in his honour.

MudButt

MudButt

Currently on Episode 4 of S6 for my GOT rewatch. Looks like I'll be done right in time for the premiere  ;D

3 More Sleeps!

LastSonofKrypton

The Old One

The Old One

Shasvre

Shasvre

Premiere in Belfast tonight.

Biomechanoid

With the final season just around the corner, a few months ago I put together a "Characters Map" for Game of Thrones. You can click on any location of Westeros/Essos to catch up on who's who, dead/alive, titles, and other info.......

http://scifimoviezone.com/gameofthrones01.shtml

Shasvre

Shasvre

Ten hours!

Shasvre

Shasvre

Kimo

Kimo

First episode of season 8 Episode 1
Nice episode obviously all the first episodes of Game of Thrones is just putting the pawns in place for the bigger episodes. But can someone fill me in at the start, because my f**king internet froze up or at least my NowTV app did for a good few minutes. See Spoiler were my internet went down.
Spoiler
it was about 5 minutes in were we get to see all of the people following John and Dragon Queen into Winterfell. My internet froze just when Tyrion was making a joke about Varys not feeling the cold on his balls because he don't have any? Then when I finally got my internet up and running John Snow was getting an earful from Lady Mormont. The only thing I can think off in them few minutes that I missed, was the Dragons making their appearance to the people of winterfell?
[close]
I could probably wait till 9pm UK tonight to see what I missed, but if anyone can fill me in before then? Well your welcome. :)

Shasvre

Shasvre

You didn't miss much.

Spoiler
The dragons appearing over Winterfell, Bran and Jon hugging it out and Sansa and Daenerys meeting.
[close]

It was a good episode. Some favorite parts.

Spoiler
The new opening. ;D

Jon's first dragon ride. Looked bloody great.

The awkward Bran and Jaime reunion at the end.
[close]

Next episode looks BIG. 8)

Kimo

Kimo

Quote from: Shasvre on Apr 15, 2019, 03:18:57 AM
You didn't miss much.

Spoiler
The dragons appearing over Winterfell, Bran and Jon hugging it out and Sansa and Daenerys meeting.
[close]

It was a good episode. Some favorite parts.

Spoiler
The new opening. ;D

Jon's first dragon ride. Looked bloody great.

The awkward Bran and Jaime reunion at the end.
[close]

Next episode looks BIG. 8)

Ah cheers thought it would be something on them lines. And ya, your favourite parts were same as mine.

The only thing I thought was a little lame in this episode was.
Spoiler
when Theon Grayjoy went to rescue his sister. I thought they could of made it more better. Just felt he got her out way to easy.
[close]

LastSonofKrypton

Well that was a big bucket of 'meh'

Spoiler
Theon's rescue of Yara happened far too quickly
The dragon riding felt like fan service and John and Dany's relationship just doesn't seem believable
Also, I don't like the forced plot for Bronn to go after Jamie and Tyrion, I half expected Bronn to catch up with Jamie on the road to Winterfell
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: LastSonofKrypton on Apr 15, 2019, 01:11:37 PM
Spoiler
Also, I don't like the forced plot for Bronn to go after Jamie and Tyrion, I half expected Bronn to catch up with Jamie on the road to Winterfell
[close]

Spoiler
To be fair, we don't know what Bronn's intentions are. He might as well take the gold and go to Winterfell to hook up with Tyrion and Jaime.
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed