Recent posts

Alien 5 / Re: Alien V - Facts and Rumors...
Last post by SM - Today at 01:58:13 AM
That is a circle reserved only for Larocca.
Recreational Area / Re: Last Movie You Watched
Last post by KiramidHead - Today at 01:47:51 AM
Raise the Titanic

So someone got the idea to adapt an action/thriller book, and leave out all the action and thrills. A stunning display of incompetence.
I'm still waiting for the cut of Ghost Rider 2 with just Cage and no CG.  :laugh:
Last post by Local Trouble - Today at 01:42:39 AM
As disappointing as Earth War?
Last post by SM - Today at 01:38:34 AM
The art on both those books was pretty disappointing.
Last post by Prez - Today at 01:27:30 AM
Thanks Mike.

Always said just give us this film in a comic book adaptation. DH did a great job with the original Alien script and unpublished Alien3 one too.
Alien Films / Re: Alien 3/Resurrection "plot...
Last post by Local Trouble - Today at 01:26:26 AM
I have never got a match in 2024, I think everyone plays it on PC now.
Quote from: Jacku on Jun 22, 2020, 11:58:49 AMRepost from the multiplayer page, just in case it gets unnoticed there.

Are the multiplayer games for AVP still viable to get? I've been getting the multiplayer achievements in assassin's creed multiplayer pretty easily cause there's a multiplayer revival discord. Seems there's no such thing for this game. Plus the fact that most of the multiplayer cheevos are ranked only. I've found a game or two in player matches. Really wanna 100% this game.

Yeah same here! I have 1 achievement left to do. Let me know if you want to link up and play.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed