Global Q&A with the Brothers Strause

Started by ace3g, Dec 06, 2007, 04:02:44 AM

Author
Global Q&A with the Brothers Strause (Read 3,669 times)

Commander Aun

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Dec 06, 2007, 05:45:28 AM
Well, IGN is a part of Fox, so it wouldn't surprise me if they threw out the questions that required any thought what so ever.

IGN is a part of fox? Now that explains everything, now doesnt it?

That Yellow Alien

Yes it does.

f**k it, I'm not uploading it. It is taking to long and it isn't worth it.

SMJ

SMJ

Yeah, I can't take this wait when people said there wasn't anything new anyway. Damn it.

Commander Aun

I just searched up IGN, and its actually owned by News Corporation, not fox. IGN being biased? No, there the most un biased publishing site of all.

Alienr

Quote from: Khan on Dec 06, 2007, 06:12:09 AM
I just searched up IGN, and its actually owned by News Corporation, not fox. IGN being biased? No, there the most un biased publishing site of all.

news corp. owns fox.

That Yellow Alien

Just about to say that.

On September 8, 2005, News Corporation announced that it had bought 92.3% of total stock of the company for US$650 million, giving it a controlling stake in IGN.[2] It is now a division of Fox Interactive Media (FIM), which includes MySpace, foxnews.com, and several other properties owned by News Corp. FIM is not to be confused with "Fox Interactive," which is the (functionally discontinued) video game publishing branch of 20th Century Fox.

SM

SM

QuoteIGN being biased? No, there the most un biased publishing site of all.

'Fair and balanced' anyone?  ;D

Alienr

What's with Colin essentially thinking the ridged heads would camouflauge the aliens anywhere outside their hive? The only reason the marines didn't see them in Aliens is because the walls of the hive resemble the structure of those ridged heads and their exoskeletal "biomechanical" features.
  I doubt they'd blend in say, in front of some trees.

Weasel

It still helps more. He was giving a quick example.

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

Uncanny Antman

Y'gotta admit, they'd probably blend in more places than the smooth-noggin Aliens.

I don't see the big whoop though...Aliens don't tend to hide very long, and even if you spoth them, you're about four seconds away from death (or worse) anyway.

"Hey honey, look at that weird...*GAK*"

Weasel

Ever wonder what the humans do when the aliens just sit there and quiver their lips? I'd just start punching it's teeth.

Alienr

Quote from: Weasel on Dec 06, 2007, 06:26:04 AM
Ever wonder what the humans do when the aliens just sit there and quiver their lips? I'd just start punching it's teeth.

Then it would grab your head and ram its inner jaw through your brain. lol

That Yellow Alien

Quote from: Weasel on Dec 06, 2007, 06:26:04 AM

Good luck with that. :D

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

just got done watching the video of the Q&A its ok nothing to go crazy about but ok to give a look...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed