AMC lists Covenant as R rated.

Started by Anthony, Apr 19, 2017, 03:08:39 AM

Author
AMC lists Covenant as R rated. (Read 989 times)

Anthony

Anthony

https://www.amctheatres.com/movies/alien-covenant-49839

No explanation for the rating was given, but I'm sure we can figure out the reasoning.

NickisSmart

R-rated? You don't say!

salomonj

salomonj

I just really want to know the specifics.

My guess is R for strong brutal sci-fi violence and language throughout, grisly images, and brief nudity.

Anthony

Anthony

Quote from: NickisSmart on Apr 19, 2017, 03:18:53 AM
R-rated? You don't say!

Yeah, it was obvious. But I figured it was worth mentioning at least.

Quote from: salomonj on Apr 19, 2017, 03:27:16 AM
I just really want to know the specifics.

My guess is R for strong brutal sci-fi violence and language throughout, grisly images, and brief nudity.

That's more than likely it.

Pvt. Himmel

So the runtime is 2hrs 3min.

lv_226

lv_226

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Apr 19, 2017, 05:27:35 PM
Himmelito, a little like Prometheus, no?

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: lv_226 on Apr 19, 2017, 08:29:50 PM
Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Apr 19, 2017, 05:27:35 PM
Himmelito, a little like Prometheus, no?

Ja. :)

Anthony

Anthony

Literally just a minute shorter than Prometheus.

Apex Predator

I was hoping for at least 150 minutes of film. By what they have shown so far with all the teasers and trailers. It seems the movie might be rushed just like Prometheus. They are trying to cram too much into it.

Anyways, howdy guys!

windebieste

"Did you know that the original ALIEN from 1975 currently ranks #7 on the American Film Institute's Greatest Sci-Fi Films of All Time list? Check it out, then head to AMC to see ALIEN: COVENANT!"

They might like to correct that little detail - considering they're trying to tell us a statistic.

-Windebieste.

Anthony

Anthony

Quote from: windebieste on Apr 19, 2017, 11:08:02 PM
"Did you know that the original ALIEN from 1975 currently ranks #7 on the American Film Institute's Greatest Sci-Fi Films of All Time list? Check it out, then head to AMC to see ALIEN: COVENANT!"

They might like to correct that little detail - considering they're trying to tell us a statistic.

-Windebieste.

@_youhadonejob1

St_Eddie

St_Eddie

Time travel in the 'Alien' universe confirmed!

Anthony

Anthony

Quote from: St_Eddie on Apr 19, 2017, 11:28:35 PM

Time travel in the 'Alien' universe confirmed!

ALIEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed