About the "Last Supper Clip" and the trailers...

Started by cafam2000, Mar 27, 2017, 07:05:06 PM

Author
About the "Last Supper Clip" and the trailers... (Read 873 times)

cafam2000

Which character you think is going to be likable or not or who would be an unexpected surprise?
I think Faris, besides the major characters is going to put a great fight.

And I think that Ejogo and Crudup will not be very likable.

lv_226

I think it can go both ways with Crudup's character, Oram. If the filmmakers play it right Oram, may elicit a bit of sympathy from the audience due to his butting of heads with the crew's more experienced characters (as evinced in the Last Supper trailer). From what else I have seen, I can't get a feel for the characters as of yet. I am, however, very excited to see David.

Infected

Well the funny thing crossed my mind.

What if egg morphing is introduced, and the big eggs we saw in the trailer are in fact the crew members from the away team that are caught by the neomorphs, then David says to Crudup "thats -insert name-" "he has become an egg or he is inside the egg" and Crudup looks inside and BAM!!!!
What do you guys think?

CainsSon

Quote from: Infected on Mar 27, 2017, 08:09:04 PM

What if egg morphing is introduced, and the big eggs we saw in the trailer are in fact the crew members from the away team that are caught by the neomorphs, then David says to Crudup "thats -insert name-" "he has become an egg or he is inside the egg" and Crudup looks inside and BAM!!!!
What do you guys think?

I think that sounds like a decent idea, but my understanding is that the away team
Spoiler
is just the 3 of them that die during the Backburster sequence, and the team attacked by Neomorphs are with Crudup when they are attacked.
[close]

Infected

Infected

Quote from: CainsSon on Mar 27, 2017, 08:27:58 PM

What do you guys think?

I think that sounds like a decent idea, but my understanding is that the away team
Spoiler
is just the 3 of them that die during the Backburster sequence, and the team attacked by Neomorphs are with Crudup when they are attacked.
[close]
So there are more neomorphs? the plot thickens.... eggs, multiple neomorphs.. how in the hell is Ridley gonna explain this

hfeldhaus

I think Cudrup is going to be the most interesting, apart from the Fassbender roles. His views on religion and science are thought provoking. Good anchor points for a character.

Infected

Quote from: hfeldhaus on Mar 27, 2017, 08:49:15 PM
I think Cudrup is going to be the most interesting, apart from the Fassbender roles. His views on religion and science are thought provoking. Good anchor points for a character.
Yes i think so too, maybe he is the one in contact with homebase and sends them to the signal or he is aware of the bigger plan with that Covenant ship, one thing is for sure imo he knows more and is playing the innocent guy, and the scene with Waterston,
"whadda ya mean, we dont know what da f**k is out there" isnt for nothing.

Salt The Fries

Quote from: hfeldhaus on Mar 27, 2017, 08:49:15 PM
His character setup seemed kind of complex and characterized by some kind of a friction.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Infected on Mar 27, 2017, 08:38:14 PM
Quote from: CainsSon on Mar 27, 2017, 08:27:58 PM

What do you guys think?

Spoiler
[close]
So there are more neomorphs? the plot thickens.... eggs, multiple neomorphs.. how in the hell is Ridley gonna explain this

Yeah, we get

Spoiler
2 Neomorphs. The backburster and the throatburster.
[close]

juxtapose

so his basicly a male version of shaw. . A religious scientist. .

motherfather

motherfather

Pretty much what others have posted.

However, ovedall, I think most of the crew need to be likeable in order that we don't get a teeny bit of Schadenfreude when/if they meet their comeuppance like Burke did.

Totally different situation, but most of the characters of Mad Men are chameleon-like. One minute you're rooting for them, the next you're not, the next you are again. I'd kind of like a situation like that to mix things up a little. To do that in 2 hours though, you would have to be a master story teller.

I think the choking girl could be a Lambert type character - voice of the audience .

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed