What do you want to see in the new trailer?

Started by Anthony, Feb 27, 2017, 11:30:10 PM

Author
What do you want to see in the new trailer? (Read 1,478 times)

Hard-R

Shaw's hologram message.

Corporal Hicks

I don't think we'll see Shaw or Weyland in the marketing. I hope we don't, anyway.

motherfather

motherfather

Aa I said in another thread, I'm a bit cautious about looking at another trailer. But, my wishes for a trailer would be:

DON'T
- Show/hint at any more kills
- Show the full profile of a new so far unseen creature - a limb or obscured camera angle of a portion of a new creature is OK though
- Give any more face time of David/Walter - its already starting to get annoying

DO
- Show maybe something science based
- Show more of the ship interior
- Maybe something about yutani
- Show some kind of Gigery silhouettes and design features
- Show some kind of special effect or covenant equipment (e.g. like the Prometheus pups) that we can't yet tell what their purpose is.

I am guessing that we will probably see the cryochambers and maybe the medpod in this trailer.

Corporal Hicks

Definitely don't want to see any more kills. Don't mind a few shots of the creatures though.

Necronomicon II

A background silhouette of a big chap contorting out of a vent slowly in a hallway, that'd be cool.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Necronomicon II on Feb 28, 2017, 11:18:31 AM
A background silhouette of a big chap contorting out of a vent slowly in a hallway, that'd be cool.

I hope we get something like this one day.

Necronomicon II

Yeah something like that, but perhaps the big chap's triumphant return should be left for the film, so maybe a silhouette of a neomorph in the trailer instead.  ;)

Feeds On Minds

I want to see the alien kill more camp counselors in showers and archery ranges.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Necronomicon II on Feb 28, 2017, 11:36:51 AM
Yeah something like that, but perhaps the big chap's triumphant return should be left for the film, so maybe a silhouette of a neomorph in the trailer instead.  ;)

As much as I do want to see the Neomorphs, I do think they should be kept on the lowdown during marketing. We know what the Alien looks like so I've no issue with seeing that.

Necronomicon II

Just a brief silhouette. ;)

Corporal Hicks

Should have mentioned I liked that idea. A silhouette is fine by me.  :)

Necronomicon II

T Dog

I'd be very careful with this one guys. Considering how spoilery the last one was (it was like a 6th trailer that drops one week from release), it wouldnt surprise me if this new trailer goes through the entire movie plot point by plot point.

newagescamartist

Quote from: T Dog on Feb 28, 2017, 12:37:57 PM
I'd be very careful with this one guys. Considering how spoilery the last one was (it was like a 6th trailer that drops one week from release), it wouldnt surprise me if this new trailer goes through the entire movie plot point by plot point.

I'm going to distance myself if that is the case.

Vermillion

I want a black screen cut between scenes with audio dub over.
"Game over man"

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed