What do you want to see in the new trailer?

Started by Anthony, Feb 27, 2017, 11:30:10 PM

Author
What do you want to see in the new trailer? (Read 1,477 times)

Anthony

Anthony

I personally want to see more interactions between the characters, as well a few shots of the Neomorphs and David.

echobbase79

I want to see a lot more David for sure. I don't want to see the Neomorphs until the movie is released. I'd like to see more Daniels too.

SM

Weyland.

Evanus

Yeah, I'd like to see some Weyland as well.

Too bad he's only in one scene of the movie.

NickisSmart

More pointless shower scenes and other horror tropes.

acrediblesource

george michael in hot pants

Spartan1910

I want to see more David for sure and see more character interaction. I wouldn't mind seeing a xeno but I want them to hold off on the neomorphs until the movie is out.

hfeldhaus

I wouldn't mind seeing the Alien but keep the Neomorphs under wraps. More Crew stuff as well.

sugarhigh

An apology from Ridley....

NickisSmart

Quote from: sugarhigh on Feb 28, 2017, 02:07:56 AM
An apology from Ridley....

Ha! You'll be waiting forever to hear one from him. Old man don't say sorry to no one.

Wobblyboddle77

I want to see a shot of the engineers looking up before fassbender bombs them from the juggernaut and some of paradise in more detail. Holding back what the neomorphs and Alien look like would be a sensible idea, it makes the wait for the film that more interesting.

Scorpio

The uninvited shower guest aka slasher xeno aka proto xeno aka ultramorph aka Stanley aka Norman Bates wannabe.

I don't want to be disappointed at the design when I watch it, so knowing a bit beforehand would be good, so I have time to process.

CainsSon

Quote from: Wobblyboddle77 on Feb 28, 2017, 02:54:24 AM
I want to see a shot of the engineers looking up before fassbender bombs them from the juggernaut and some of paradise in more detail. Holding back what the neomorphs and Alien look like would be a sensible idea, it makes the wait for the film that more interesting.

I want to see the Derelict fly over their heads and have them look up at it, like this guy says, and more space vistas.

Protozoid

I want the next trailer to look like an appealing science fiction movie in addition to action/horror. Why should anyone other than horror buffs care about this movie? Will there even be the slightest attempt at making a science fiction movie, or will this be entirely action/horror? Any hope at all for people who wanted Prometheus 2 and believe that Alien already has several sequels too many?

whiterabbit

Yea I would like to see both Weyland and a living engineer.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed