A Colony ship filled with COUPLES set to mate and populate.

Started by CainsSon, Sep 30, 2016, 04:55:47 PM

Author
A Colony ship filled with COUPLES set to mate and populate. (Read 2,881 times)

Vermillion

Quote from: Scorpio on Oct 08, 2016, 03:13:19 PM
Quote from: Himmelblau on Oct 08, 2016, 02:52:00 PM
A colony ship... Hmm??? Seeing as the ship is filled with couples i bet that they are in hypersleep chambers while the awake crew is the listed cast.

I bet the ship has to be bigger than Prometheus, maybe Sulaco... It will probably be like the ship from Pandorum.

Or maybe Ark in Space, an old Doctor Who serial that preceded Alien by several years and uses some of the same ideas:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/--DXdflY2E2E/UudR9BcHmsI/AAAAAAAAZ0M/OG6b2j5UYw0/s1600/dw-arkinspace-nervasleep_big.png

My favourite episode!!!

Very Alien like too with the green celery stalk alien.

Vermillion

Scorpio

That Ark in Space image with the sarcophagus like pods arranged in a hive like pattern reminds me a bit of:

I would love to see rows of them like that, almost like a beehive/insect colony.

Valaquen

Ridley always regretted losing much of Alien's sexual politics and relationships, so it makes sense he may come back around to it.

acrediblesource

I get it, the whole cast (which is made up beautiful actors/actresses) all kind of like couples but you know in the end of any Alien film , only one (+ pet) survives.

Quote from: Valaquen on Oct 08, 2016, 07:25:18 PM
Ridley always regretted losing much of Alien's sexual politics and relationships, so it makes sense he may come back around to it.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Bughunter S. Thomson on Oct 08, 2016, 03:13:05 PM
Has anyone seen Danny McBride in a non-comedy role? I'm worried that comic relief might not really work if he isn't playing it straight.

He's not playing a comic relief in Covenant.

Vermillion

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 10, 2016, 08:08:15 AM
Has anyone seen Danny McBride in a non-comedy role? I'm worried that comic relief might not really work if he isn't playing it straight.

He's playing meat.

whiterabbit

Quote from: Vermillion on Oct 10, 2016, 02:46:28 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 10, 2016, 08:08:15 AM

He's playing meat.
That's every comics dream; to play the meat straight.

Inverse Effect

Quote from: Valaquen on Oct 08, 2016, 07:25:18 PM

I just wonder how this movie is gonna work with H.R Gigers Passing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed