Space Ship, Predalien Queen, Alien Queen, Or Exscapee Facehuggers??????

Started by AB2K, May 29, 2007, 08:29:50 AM

How Do You Think The New Infestation Will Get Started In The First Place?

The Predators Has Eggs On Their Ship?
Well Get To See A Predalien-Queen, Not Just A Predalien?
A Facehugger Or A Few Excaped From The Pyramid In AVP?
The Queen From AVP Managed To Survive And Make Her Way To Colorado's Sewers?
Or Just By Some Other Crazy Ass Way, I Have An Ieal Of My Own!
Author
Space Ship, Predalien Queen, Alien Queen, Or Exscapee Facehuggers?????? (Read 3,402 times)

AB2K

AB2K

Ever Since They Started Filmming AVP 2, I've Been Ponderring This Question In My
Head! How Does Infestation Get Going Again In The First Place!?!?!

Now My Silly Side Of Myself Says I Would Like To See A Predalien-Queen Laying Eggs In The Sewers And In The Airducts Of A Hospital With Helpless Host Of Colorado U.S.A Are Impregnated! Oh Not To Mention The Near By High School And Town Folk!!! But That May Seem Silly To Some Of You!!!   ::)
So Tell Me How Do You Think On A Fixed Buget Are They Going To Show Us HOW IN THE
HELL WE GET THE EGGS TO PRODUCE THE FACEHUGGERS TO IMPREGNATE THE TOWNS
PEOPLE????   :o  ::)  ;D
And Be Creative Go Wild & We'll Find Out On 12-25-2007 So If You Change
Your Mind And Idea You Can Cause We Have A Lot Of Time On Our Hands Here!!!

gameoverman

You forgot the alien converting humans into eggs, like in the Alien Director's Cut.  That could happen.

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

Well, the eggs on the ship is more in tune with the comics, but they would have to explain why if the Predators had eggs on the ship, would they need a frozen Queen on Earth... Though that could be partially explained by stating that she was the 'warehouse' that provided the eggs to be planted elsewhere in the universe... Yeah, I know, lame as hell...! :D

Another possibility would be the most controversial one: the Predalien would be a Queen Alien, would survive the crash and start her 'business' right away...

Another one could be the famous 'egg morphing' defended by many on this forum...

My fan vote would be the Queen Predalien, but my reasonable one would be the eggs being already on the ship...  ;)  

Highland

I voted for the Crazy Ass idea, although I dont have an Idea of my own, I don't really like the picks given, although I could live with them. 

I posted this on another thread but no-one noticed (or cared!) ;).........

At the Fangoria convention it was mention that Tom was in the "new Suite" getting told to go faster/slower...... which gives us a clue to the size of this "New Beast"

In a previous interview (found in the what we know so far) , A Special effects guy mentioned how good it was to work on the "new hydraulic puppet", he metioned the "sheer size" and life like qualites, and also that it took around 7 or 8 men to operate it.

To me these 2 pieces of information are conflicting, which leads me to beleive there might possibly be a queen, although I'm sure it takes more than 7 to operate her? 

Although as I mentioned before the "suite part" maybe before the Crossbreed gets muted/changed/morphed into somthing more menacing.

Anyways. theres my 10 cents...

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

Quote from: highlandpred on May 29, 2007, 09:41:59 AM
I voted for the Crazy Ass idea, although I dont have an Idea of my own, I don't really like the picks given, although I could live with them. 

I posted this on another thread but no-one noticed (or cared!) ;).........

At the Fangoria convention it was mention that Tom was in the "new Suite" getting told to go faster/slower...... which gives us a clue to the size of this "New Beast"

In a previous interview (found in the what we know so far) , A Special effects guy mentioned how good it was to work on the "new hydraulic puppet", he metioned the "sheer size" and life like qualites, and also that it took around 7 or 8 men to operate it.

To me these 2 pieces of information are conflicting, which leads me to beleive there might possibly be a queen, although I'm sure it takes more than 7 to operate her? 

Although as I mentioned before the "suite part" maybe before the Crossbreed gets muted/changed/morphed into somthing more menacing.

Anyways. theres my 10 cents...

I think those two info pieces are not conflicting, they just mention two different things:

Tom was directed to do faster or slower movements as the Alien actor, whereas the other fact is that the only puppet so far that would require 8 puppeteers was the Queen, but that depends on how many 'movement points' the Predalien (OR the Queen) will have... Confronting the number of puppeteers with the 'New Alien' remark, I am inclined to think that the sheer amount of people operating the puppet will be there to give it 'body and head moves', 'operate the arms' and the eigth to operate the 'onboard' computer (Alec Gillis, in AVP feturette describing how they operated the QUEEN puppet)  ;)

Highland

I know what you mean, but Tom specifically mentions "New Suit" , which i interprete to mean he is inside the suite (ie the size of a man/plus head).

Which takes away from the "sheer Size" comment, its mentioned as if its somthing very large (hence the word sheer!). Would it really take 8 men to operate a Crossbreed Head? I'm unsure.

YutaniDitch

Quote from: highlandpred on May 29, 2007, 10:03:12 AM
I know what you mean, but Tom specifically mentions "New Suit" , which i interprete to mean he is inside the suite (ie the size of a man/plus head).

Which takes away from the "sheer Size" comment, its mentioned as if its somthing very large (hence the word sheer!). Would it really take 8 men to operate a Crossbreed Head? I'm unsure.

I understand you, I just assumed the Predalien suit would be worn by Ian Whyte, because I though it would be a Predalien and not an Alienpred, if you understand my meaning... BIG Predator build with Alien exoskeleton...  ???

Highland

Thats what I mean, I thought it was going to be a Big Piece/Puppet Also, and the claims from the effects guys seemed to back that up, but when I heard the comments made at the Fangoria, it threw me off a little, as I already had a vision of somthing much larger (ie if a regular Alien is 8ft, predalien should maybe be what 12FT? guess work) 

But like I say if Tom is inside the Suit being told to move faster/slower it cant be a 12ft creature, unless of course like I said this is the early (dog runner) stage of the Crossbreed?

Of course this is all just speculation gathered from tiny Pieces of information, but us fans dont miss a trick!  ;) 

(PS unless we are to be treated to "another" new Breed of Alien)

War Wager

I voted that the Predators have eggs on their ship because:

-There cant be a Predalien Queen because it was a normal Facehugger that impreganted Scar in AvP
-Its very unlikely the Queen or Favehuggers from the pyramid would be ablt to swim to Colorado where the Predator Ship just happens to have crashed there.
-It makes sense that the Predators have eggs on their ship in case the pyramid is destroyed, which happend in AvP.

Cromartie

The PredAlien cant be a Queen because it bursted from scar's sternum not his stomach!

YutaniDitch

Quote from: ParanoidZombie on May 29, 2007, 02:05:48 PM
The PredAlien cant be a Queen because it bursted from scar's sternum not his stomach!

???

YutaniDitch

Quote from: War Wager on May 29, 2007, 01:35:57 PM
I voted that the Predators have eggs on their ship because:

-There cant be a Predalien Queen because it was a normal Facehugger that impreganted Scar in AvP
-Its very unlikely the Queen or Favehuggers from the pyramid would be ablt to swim to Colorado where the Predator Ship just happens to have crashed there.
-It makes sense that the Predators have eggs on their ship in case the pyramid is destroyed, which happend in AvP.

I noticed when I  reviewed AVP that the Predalien chestburster's head was a smooth one, but so was it in Alien Resurrection whe Gediman extracted it from 'old' Ripley...  ;D  So I'm stumped...  :o ???
Alien3's Queen chestbuster was the more accurate one, if you ask me...  ;)

JaredK21

To the original poster: Why must you type every new word in a capital letter?  I don't get people who do this. Is that what you were taught in school or is that just a personal preference? I want an answer from you. Seriously.

Vader the White

Quote from: ParanoidZombie on May 29, 2007, 02:05:48 PM
Huh? That makes no sense. Location of the exit point doesn't matter,

~~~~~~~~~

Anyway, I know there won't be a PredQueen since the Predburster had a normal head shape, when the Queenburster in Alien 3 had a Queen-shaped head.

It is impossible for the queen since she is trapped and for facehuggers since they were right next to Scar's wristbomb when it went off. Plus, it would be very impressive if the Queen or facehuggers came right were the Pred ship crashed, deep in mainland US.

Eggs make the most sense, but is somewhat unlikely since they might have been destroyed in the crash, but is still possible.

I think the most likely is something we do not know, with eggs on the ship second.

Ansul

I think that maybe a mix could happen, and the Predators do keep eggs on their ship, a facehugger gets one, and makes a Predalien queen. That would jazz things up because then there would be more Aliens for the Predator to fight.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed