New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,299,128 times)

NonCorporeal

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 14, 2012, 03:34:40 AM
Quote from: NonCorporeal on Sep 13, 2012, 11:13:14 PM
Hi everyone, I'm new here! I've been a fan of the Alien movies since I was a kid, and eventually got into the expanded universe when I was older, starting with AvP99. Well I look forward to meeting other Alien and Predator fans around on the forums :)

Welcome NonCorporeal, to our site :)
Thanks!

Amaterasu

Quote from: NonCorporeal on Sep 14, 2012, 07:33:25 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 14, 2012, 03:34:40 AM
Quote from: NonCorporeal on Sep 13, 2012, 11:13:14 PM
Hi everyone, I'm new here! I've been a fan of the Alien movies since I was a kid, and eventually got into the expanded universe when I was older, starting with AvP99. Well I look forward to meeting other Alien and Predator fans around on the forums :)

Welcome NonCorporeal, to our site :)
Thanks!

I was told to be careful where you tread, some topics will leave you scarred.  ;)

Trixie

Hello everyone! Happy to be apart of this community. I have always liked the Predator and Alien films but my fiancé who I met seven years ago really introduced me into the whole Alien and Predator universe. He has been a member here ( boostedlsj ) for roughly seven years and has always had me checking things out on this site like the nerd that he is. Actually we were looking through the "Funny Pics Thread" when we both thought it would be cool if I created my own profile. Anyways happy to be apart of the family!               

Devilman666

Hello everyone. Lurked this site for a few years for Alien/Predator info. Decided to finally hop aboard now that Prometheus is here.

Amaterasu

Quote from: Trixie on Sep 15, 2012, 04:54:46 AM
Hello everyone! Happy to be apart of this community. I have always liked the Predator and Alien films but my fiancé who I met seven years ago really introduced me into the whole Alien and Predator universe. He has been a member here ( boostedlsj ) for roughly seven years and has always had me checking things out on this site like the nerd that he is. Actually we were looking through the "Funny Pics Thread" when we both thought it would be cool if I created my own profile. Anyways happy to be apart of the family!             

Woo, more members! Hi, I'm Amaterasu, resident dog and another female member. Hope you enjoy it here!

Quote from: Devilman666 on Sep 15, 2012, 06:52:28 AM
Hello everyone. Lurked this site for a few years for Alien/Predator info. Decided to finally hop aboard now that Prometheus is here.

Hi new member, hope you enjoy it here!

boostedlsj

Quote from: Trixie on Sep 15, 2012, 04:54:46 AM

Welcome aboard babe!!!! Exciting you joined!

The Vanqusher

Hello AvP Galaxy! I am new here, and I presume my stay will be an adventure.

Nightmare Asylum

Welcome aboard everyone!

Amaterasu

Quote from: The Vanqusher on Sep 16, 2012, 03:50:27 PM
Hello AvP Galaxy! I am new here, and I presume my stay will be an adventure.

Welcome, beware of the Facehuggers and Slender Man.  ;)

coolbreeze

Lots of fresh meat for the grinder.  :laugh:

Amaterasu

Quote from: coolbreeze on Sep 17, 2012, 12:45:02 AM
Lots of fresh meat for the grinder.  :laugh:

:D

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Aug 29, 2007, 08:34:12 PM
Hello my name is Ratchetcomand and i'm from sites such as Gamespot, Vgboxart and Youtube. I join this a few days ago and decide to post in this topic.

But for those who don't, here is some stuff about me....

I'm big of Alien and Predator and i like other movies as well like Godzilla, Die hard and a lot more.

I'm glad to be here at AVPgalaxy, it a really cool site  ;D.

I forgot that I made this post. Hard to believe that I've been on this site for five years. The forums where still pretty new at the time.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I never posted in here. In fact I didn't know about this thread until well after I joined.

Amaterasu

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 18, 2012, 05:44:08 PM
I never posted in here. In fact I didn't know about this thread until well after I joined.

Well that's gotta be a mind-blower.  ;D

Sinister Serenity

Sinister Serenity

I think I noticed it after I had made around 100 posts and decided to put a late comment in.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed