New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,298,764 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Elite_Hunting on Mar 04, 2012, 11:50:20 PM
Hi, i am Elite_Hunting and now a member of this forum.

Welcome Elite_Hunting, enjoy your stay with us :)

stalkerme

Hi to all, Im almost 40years of age - whoops :)

Pisces male, Artist, Computer programmer and bird watcher :)

This upcoming movie - Prometheus - has got me in a real spin.  I saw the original when i was a child and it scared the life out of me.  I feel the main grab of the new movie is finding out more about the Tall being.  It cant be all bad as rumours online believe cos such a thing wouldnt activate a warning becon if it was evil.(in the original movie) Its a very cold place out there in space and even more when you come across a higher intelligence.

This new movie is also fueling what weve all thought from time to time - what is God. I personally have a more chilling thought, "What made God in the first place....another God?", "and if so, how did that God begin?"

Thanks for reading this and a warm hug to you all.

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: Xenowarrior645 on Mar 03, 2012, 10:44:24 PM
i am xenowarrior645 :)

Welcome to the hive.

Quote from: Elite_Hunting on Mar 04, 2012, 11:50:20 PM
Hi, i am Elite_Hunting and now a member of this forum.

Welcome Elite_Hunting enjoy your stay.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: stalkerme on Mar 06, 2012, 11:00:54 PM
Hi to all, Im almost 40years of age - whoops :)

Pisces male, Artist, Computer programmer and bird watcher :)

This upcoming movie - Prometheus - has got me in a real spin.  I saw the original when i was a child and it scared the life out of me.  I feel the main grab of the new movie is finding out more about the Tall being.  It cant be all bad as rumours online believe cos such a thing wouldnt activate a warning becon if it was evil.(in the original movie) Its a very cold place out there in space and even more when you come across a higher intelligence.

This new movie is also fueling what weve all thought from time to time - what is God. I personally have a more chilling thought, "What made God in the first place....another God?", "and if so, how did that God begin?"

Thanks for reading this and a warm hug to you all.

We welcome posters of all ages and so, we welcome you stalkerme. Enjoy your time with us!! :)

Eva

Eva

Hi everybody.

Looongtime Ridley Scott/Alien fan

Thought this forum could be a fun place to hang out in when Prometheus arrives....  :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome to our forum Eva. Enjoy your stay!

Nero the Jackal

No don't enjoy the stay!!! leave while you still have your sanity!!! oops, too late! now you have to stay. :laugh:

Eva

Eva

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 07, 2012, 11:44:51 PM
Welcome to our forum Eva. Enjoy your stay!
Thanx!  :)

Quote from: Nero the Jackal on Mar 08, 2012, 07:39:32 PM
No don't enjoy the stay!!! leave while you still have your sanity!!! oops, too late! now you have to stay. :laugh:
Oh well, sanity is so overrated anyway lol  ;)

rx7chick

rx7chick

Greetings, happy to be here. I started with Alien back when it came out as a graphic story in the magazine Heavy Metal. Then saw the movie and I was totally hooked. One of my dubious accomplishments, or maybe it is a failing..is that I know every line in Aliens...I know, I'm sick. It never gets old and now that I am in Europe, one of my goals is to get to the Giger bar in Switzerland. Now that would be cool! I am chomping at the bit for Prometheus, having waited now for 32 years for this movie!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome rx7chick, we're pleased to have you with us :)

Predaker

Predaker

Hello everyone!

I was a big fan of Aliens, Predator, and AvP growing up(movies, then comics and books, games, etc.) I tried posting a msg yesterday, waiting for moderatior approval.. it seems to have disappeared now? strange.

-Thank you

xenofan12

im just a fan of avp. I like aliens more though. i also made an avp charachter XD

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Predaker on Mar 11, 2012, 05:23:08 PM
Hello everyone!

I was a big fan of Aliens, Predator, and AvP growing up(movies, then comics and books, games, etc.) I tried posting a msg yesterday, waiting for moderatior approval.. it seems to have disappeared now? strange.

-Thank you

I haven't received any notifications myself but I see no reason why it wouldn't be approved. Welcome! :)

Vickers

Vickers

Vickers here.  I am glad to be a part of the team and look forward to building better worlds with you all.

Salt The Fries

Quote from: Vickers on Mar 12, 2012, 06:44:07 PM
Vickers here.  I am glad to be a part of the team and look forward to building better worlds with you all.
Welcome to the forums, I hope you're going to enjoy it :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed