New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,329,204 times)

AnthonyWC70788

Welcome Model Maker. Glad you joined... Anthony

Hudson

Hudson

I've probably posted in here several times, but oh well.

I'm planning on coming back here more often now, I've been a member here for years. I was actually a member waaay back when Galaxy was started pre-AvP movie. Then I moved on to AvP Fanbase, AvP Outbreak, and I've been a member at AXP since their merger with Alien Experience..in 2006 I think.

Quite honestly, AXP is just not very active. There are some great people there, but it can take days and weeks for discussions to get off the ground, while here there are several active threads daily. So, hopefully I can try and balance my time between the two and engage in some good times here as well.

Vanzandt123

Hey guys what's up I'm vanzandt and I'm a recent member of avp galaxy I'm a big alien fan but as always I must side with the marines in this little war they got goin on with the aliens but yea if anyone of the old timers can get me up to speed on how this works I'd appreciate it

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome Vanzandt123. Enjoy your stay with us :)

Vanzandt123

Hey guys what's up I'm vanzandt123 and im still new at this website and I already posted a post but I don't think it was where it was suppose to be so if anyone could help me out I'd appreciate it

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Link us to your post.

KiramidHead

Hi, I'm KiramidHead and I'm 19 years old, and will be 20 in April. I've been a fan of both franchises for a very long time. I even went to see the first AVP in theaters. ::) Not my proudest moment, I'll admit. At least I made up for it by seeing Predators. :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Not that Predators was much better, but welcome to our site KiramidHead!!!!!!!!!!!

Nero the Jackal

Welcome and yes, predators was the first decent film out of three franchises in the recent decade, i too have the shame of watching AVP-R in the cinemas, i even read the reviews first, and so i knew how bad it would be but due to my personality of being a knowledge seeker, i'm compelled to follow through on continuity in any films or tv series so once i see something, i have see it to the end, not always a good thing.

KiramidHead

Yeah, and I was 12 when I went to see AVP, so I have an excuse. :D Now I know all about Paul WS Anderson, so I know to be careful with his films. I still like Mortal Kombat, though.

Nero the Jackal

He is not as bad as other directors though, AVP-R was even worse and well there is uwe boll who is considered to be the new ed wood for his super crap movies but yeah anderson has made some mediocre films at best.

Xenowarrior645

i am xenowarrior645 :)

fry1236

fry1236

welcome.

Elite_Hunting

Hi, i am Elite_Hunting and now a member of this forum.

Nero the Jackal

welcome and enjoy your stay in hell muwahahahaha *cough* bloody pot  *cough*

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed