Stranger Things (Netflix Series)

Started by ace3g, Jun 10, 2016, 04:20:03 AM

Author
Stranger Things (Netflix Series) (Read 19,701 times)

426Buddy

426Buddy

I thought season 1 was great. Season 2 was good but not great like the first.

Pretty excited for season 3, I really enjoy these characters and the monster stuff looks improved over the second season.

Immortan Jonesy

Biomechanoid

JokersWarPig

I spent most of yesterday binging it, I have two episodes left. I've enjoyed it a lot so far

Perfect-Organism

3 episodes in.  The same vibe is still there.  Still fun.

426Buddy

426Buddy

4 eps in, still very enjoyable. Also better than season 2 so far imo.

Baron Von Marlon

Better than season 2, not as good as season 1. Writing could've been better. And a bit too much of nostalgia sauce.
All seasons combined, I don't think the series is that great.

P-Rock

P-Rock

Do we have a superb villain like Matthew Modine in this season? He was sorely missed in S2.

Biomechanoid

Quote from: P-Rock on Jul 06, 2019, 12:26:49 PM
Do we have a superb villain like Matthew Modine in this season? He was sorely missed in S2.

Rather generic, imo. But then, in all fairness to a show that relies heavily on cherry picking retro/nostalgic themes from the eighties, the villainy is in line with their agenda.

I could have done without.......
Spoiler
.......all the teen love at the mall, but I realize that holds a certain charm for others.
[close]

Rankles75

Rankles75

Was a bit concerned after the first episode, which was a bit slow for my liking, but thought it got better and better as it went along. Surprisingly dark (and gross) in places, and Maya Hawke is a very welcome addition as Robin. Would quite happily sit through a spin off featuring her, Steve and Dustin... :)

iain

iain

Never seen a single episode until today. Watched the first 2 episodes of season one and i'm really liking it.

Rankles75

Rankles75

Quote from: iain on Jul 06, 2019, 06:29:11 PM
Never seen a single episode until today. Watched the first 2 episodes of season one and i'm really liking it.

The last episode of that Season (especially the last 10-15 minutes) gets me every time.

Biomechanoid

Voodoo Magic

Season 3 was good. Better than Season 2. Still no where as good as Season 1. Lightning in the bottle I guess.

Season 3 was best when Eleven used her powers. The middle episodes were by far the best. How many times can these kids go through the same damn things though?

Baron Von Marlon

Also bothered me that after 2 seasons and all they went through, they don't contact eachother sooner after encounter new strange things.

The Mind Flayer reminded me of the spider ants in Borderlands 2.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed