AVP 3 Stroyline ideas.

Started by Chris P, May 19, 2008, 01:49:37 PM

What storyline would best suite for an AVP 3?

Alien Queen sneeks aboard a Pred ship like in ALIENS
0 (0%)
Weyland's company finds the secrets to the Predator weapon they got in AVP R and use it to fin the whereabouts of the Predator hunting grounds, from there an expedition is sent out.
5 (17.9%)
Back at Predator homeworld, they recieve word of the abomination (Predalien) being destroyed, but their elder being killed in the process.(WOLF).  So the younger Preds gang together and set off to the Alien homeworld to seek revenge not allowed by the cou
3 (10.7%)
Prequal to AVP, and shows the entire Predator preporations for the hunt.  How they also go on other planets for hunting before earth and then go towards earth for their "LAST" battle to prove themselves.
4 (14.3%)
Shows at the end of ALIENS, where the queen was shot into space.  After the USCM ship blasts away, the queen is picked up by a Predator ship and is held against her will and is forced to make eggs for their hunting parties.  Afetr years, the USCM find a f
5 (17.9%)
None of these would work.
11 (39.3%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author
AVP 3 Stroyline ideas. (Read 9,463 times)

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

Quote from: Chris P on May 28, 2008, 09:02:55 PM
A monster?  Why?  He is no more than an intruder to our planet.  Plus, if the Pred gets known as a monster, he looses his "stealthy hunter" feeling and the first Pred movie will be meaningless.  I don't want that do you?

Also, I want there to be more than three preds in this next one if they make it.  I want it to be more like ALIENS, with military humans, Alien planet, and lots of Preds.  I want more action, like in ALIENS, and less love scenes and people dialog scenes.  I mean, I don't want to know that this random dude has a crush on this girl and goes through tormented times.  I don't care!  I want suspense, not DRAMA.  This IS an Alien movie right?  I wnat it to go back to its roots.

The ALIEN roots. 8)
What about the Predator roots? :D ;D

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: AVPVT Extinction on May 28, 2008, 09:11:38 PM
Quote from: Chris P on May 28, 2008, 09:02:55 PM
A monster?  Why?  He is no more than an intruder to our planet.  Plus, if the Pred gets known as a monster, he looses his "stealthy hunter" feeling and the first Pred movie will be meaningless.  I don't want that do you?

Also, I want there to be more than three preds in this next one if they make it.  I want it to be more like ALIENS, with military humans, Alien planet, and lots of Preds.  I want more action, like in ALIENS, and less love scenes and people dialog scenes.  I mean, I don't want to know that this random dude has a crush on this girl and goes through tormented times.  I don't care!  I want suspense, not DRAMA.  This IS an Alien movie right?  I wnat it to go back to its roots.

The ALIEN roots. 8)
What about the Predator roots? :D ;D

The PREDATOR movies weren't really suspenceful nor scary in the slightest.  ALIEN just had that atmosphere about it.  The dark, quiet scenes, and the suspense climax.  It rocked!  Accept in Alien Ressurection.  That wasn't that great.  But the Alien roots would pack more punch. 8)

I would preffer a suspencefull film as opposed to a gorey one.  That's why. :D

Plus, I preffered the ALIEN storyline and they always did a great job on the films.  Budget was no issue, that gave them room to incorperate alot of great stuff.  ALIEN roots would revive the slowly dying AVP franchise and possibly set people in the mood to create a fifth or maybe even a sixth film. 8)

GO ALIENS. 8)

Speed37

Speed37

A good story for AVP3 would have to have the jockeys they could fight the preds for the aliens but its got to have jockeys.

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: Speed37 on May 29, 2008, 02:17:00 AM
A good story for AVP3 would have to have the jockeys they could fight the preds for the aliens but its got to have jockeys.

Whay would the jockeys make the film?  How would you like them to be in the film?  What if they were peaceful creatures?  MAYBE...they were like "exterminaters"  They would go to a planet which was infested with Aliens and take them away to preserve them.  Maybe they tried tyo keep the Aliens to their own homeworld.  What do you think?

How would they fight the Preds?

Maybe the Preds pirate the jockey's ship and steel Alien eggs from them.

What do you think? 8) 

Chris P

Chris P

Who wants AVP 3 to even happen?

I would like to see some more about both races explained. 8)

Speed37

Speed37

great ideas but i would like AvP3 set in the past the preds could fight a huge war with the jockeys they could fight for the aliens or planets or something and throw some aliens somewhere but a story with jockeys could go anyway.

i like to see what other people think.

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

Quote from: Speed37 on May 29, 2008, 10:50:14 PM
great ideas but i would like AvP3 set in the past the preds could fight a huge war with the jockeys they could fight for the aliens or planets or something and throw some aliens somewhere but a story with jockeys could go anyway.

i like to see what other people think.
I like to see a Space Jockey in AVP3 but I prefer seeing the Space Jockeys in the next Alien film.

Speed37

Speed37

Same, are they going to make it?

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

I don't think so.

Chris P

Chris P

I don't know if they would do better in AVP 3 or Alien 5.  What do you think?
I think ALIEN 5.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed