Was the "WOLF" better than Mr. Black?

Started by zackpred12, Aug 21, 2011, 10:30:29 PM

Author
Was the "WOLF" better than Mr. Black? (Read 16,102 times)

Self-Destruct

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Oct 10, 2011, 05:32:09 PM
Quote from: Self-Destruct on Oct 05, 2011, 11:42:30 PM
I don't really think you can compare the two, it's like comparing a work truck to a sports car; they each have their function and in that function they excel.

Wolf was an exterminator, his whole purpose of going to earth was to kill the Predalien and expunge the Xeno's there. Of course he was extremely well armed, he was going up against a foe that he'd never encountered and as an experienced hunter he knew to go prepared.

Señor black on the other hand, was just on the game planet for shit's 'n giggles. He wasn't killing for any purpose other than self gain, as proven by Noland.

Someone noticed me!  :D

No but seriously, I don't think you can compare the two.
Good point.  A position like Wolf's would have to be earned, the hard way.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Self-Destruct on Oct 11, 2011, 06:59:03 AM
Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Oct 10, 2011, 05:32:09 PM
Quote from: Self-Destruct on Oct 05, 2011, 11:42:30 PM
I don't really think you can compare the two, it's like comparing a work truck to a sports car; they each have their function and in that function they excel.

Wolf was an exterminator, his whole purpose of going to earth was to kill the Predalien and expunge the Xeno's there. Of course he was extremely well armed, he was going up against a foe that he'd never encountered and as an experienced hunter he knew to go prepared.

Señor black on the other hand, was just on the game planet for shit's 'n giggles. He wasn't killing for any purpose other than self gain, as proven by Noland.

Someone noticed me!  :D

No but seriously, I don't think you can compare the two.
Good point.  A position like Wolf's would have to be earned, the hard way.

Ah, the quotes are a little misplaced lol.  You can compare the two in some ways.  Wolf doesn't have to capture his prey and drop them off on a camp ground to go hunting.  His job is to kick @ss, that's what he does to live.   Where as Mr Black still has to work for it, go out and have it set up for him. Just a perspective.

Sabretooth

I think a lot of people can agree that comparing these two is kind of irrelevent.
However, look at it like this. Berserker is a bad blood hunter who just hunts shit out of stupid dominance of the hunt.
he basically wants to be the ultimate predator, through any means.

Wolf on the other hand is an elite predator, who was only retarded due to screen play and the scripting.
I'm sure the character himself so to speak, would be bad ass. But I have a soft spot for him and his awesomeness.
He fought a pred-alien with his bare hands and his wrist-blades. Mr Black would've just plasma castered the damn thing.

Overall poor comparison.

They'd probably never meet considering Wolf doesn't need to go to a game reserve in the middle of no where.
If they did, Wolf would win through intelligence and tactics. Mr Black would win if it came to brute strength or being a sore loser and shooting with a plasma caster.

Nuffsaid.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Sabretooth on Oct 13, 2011, 11:24:13 AM
If they did, Wolf would win through intelligence and tactics.
:o :laugh: :P

bleau

QuoteWolf on the other hand is an elite predator, who was only retarded due to screen play and the scripting.

Same can be said about Black. Wolf and Black are two vary different Predators, Their methods are different. Black sets some nasty booby traps, and I think is stronger. Wolf just seemed to get confused with his mission at times, like when he should of used his plasma caster on the Predalien. If Wolf was on the preserve, then Black would win.

Self-Destruct

Quote from: bleau on Oct 14, 2011, 02:48:08 AM
QuoteWolf on the other hand is an elite predator, who was only retarded due to screen play and the scripting.

Same can be said about Black. Wolf and Black are two vary different Predators, Their methods are different. Black sets some nasty booby traps, and I think is stronger. Wolf just seemed to get confused with his mission at times, like when he should of used his plasma caster on the Predalien. If Wolf was on the preserve, then Black would win.

You are talking about the Mr. Black that got his head lopped off by a skinny guy with an ax right? Right  ;D

Wolf took on a hoard of Aliens and took on a Predalien without any fancy weapons. He cared about his honor and died in manner that reflected so.

I personally have no preference, I've stated my opinion.

Gosutoraida

Why would Mr. Black care about honor if he was a Bad-Blood, whereas Wolf was not? Wolf fought with honor and Mr. Black was just a brute, even though they both had the good equipment.

Self-Destruct

Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Oct 14, 2011, 04:51:08 PM
Why would Mr. Black care about honor if he was a Bad-Blood, whereas Wolf was not? Wolf fought with honor and Mr. Black was just a brute, even though they both had the good equipment.

Was it ever confirmed that he was a bad-blood? If he is indeed a bad-blood then that only backs up what I said about not being able to compare the two.

Sabretooth

I'd like to think the Super Predators as bad bloods because they look so damn ugly.
They have some bad genes, yo.

Plus Wolf would win if he kicked Mr Black in the balls, he has steel plated sandals with spikes on them.

Gosutoraida

The fact that Mr. Black did capture and later killed Classic, that's proof he's a Bad-Blood. I think Nimrod Antal and Rodriguez confirmed this. Im not sure.

Keith

Wolf would win. He's a lot bigger and has more weapons. They're about the same in the intelligence department.

Gosutoraida

Actually, Super Predators were meant to be larger and taller than normal Predators, eg. Wolf

Lost Predator

Not to butt in, but I do believe the "super" predators may not be "bad-blood" but their breed does tend to be rogues. I think they enjoy the thrill of killing rather than hunting for the honor and sport.

Berzerker vs. Wolf huh? I'd have to side with Berzerker, as he seemed to have a really long mean streak. I would love to see a battle between these two, but int he end I see Berzerker winning.

Aran

Aran

In my humble opinion any normal Predator who is armed to the teeth and is 100 % fit will be able to take on Black. Period.

Gosutoraida

Quote from: Aran on Nov 03, 2011, 06:34:31 PM
In my humble opinion any normal Predator who is armed to the teeth and is 100 % fit will be able to take on Black. Period.

Agreed!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed