Aliens vs. Predator PSP Rated T for Teen

Started by Pred-Xeno, Aug 31, 2007, 06:14:32 PM

Author
Aliens vs. Predator PSP Rated T for Teen (Read 7,598 times)

Pred-Xeno

I went to check on Sierra's Aliens vs. Predator site and the rating for the game is T for Teen I have no problem with that but do some of you think it should be M for Mature since the movie is Rated R.

Corporal Hicks

Nah. It's only a PSP game. Wont look too scary or such I guess.

ShadowPred

I really don't care.

War Wager

Doesn't really bother me. At least in means I can go out and buy it myself...  ;D

Exiled

sigh sell outs you don't make a T rated game for a R rateed movie >:(

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: crazy_dbl_88 on Sep 03, 2007, 03:12:46 PM
sigh sell outs you don't make a T rated game for a R rateed movie >:(

That not true, the Chronicles of Riddick video game was Rated M but the movie is rated PG-13. I really don't care bout the ESRB because i will still get the game.

Warrior

well at least i dont need my dad to get it for me i can just go and pick it up myself

Dusk

It'd be nice if the game would be as Brutal as "Concrete Jungle". So I'm not too happy about the T rating. But hell, as long as it's fun.

legacy

legacy

Quote from: Dusk on Sep 14, 2007, 09:22:17 AM
It'd be nice if the game would be as Brutal as "Concrete Jungle". So I'm not too happy about the T rating. But hell, as long as it's fun.
Concreat jungle was not brutal!! It should of had a T rating.

dale07

am not fussed wot rating it is but i hope that u get to fight the predalien n rip its skull off ;D

That Yellow Alien

Quote from: legacy on Sep 17, 2007, 10:00:59 PM

How is Concrete Jungle not brutal?! You skin people, rip their heads off, slit their throats, tear them in half, smash their brains against the wall, impale them, burn them, and snap their spins!

legacy

legacy

Quote from: Yellow Alien on Sep 19, 2007, 02:49:23 AM
Quote from: legacy on Sep 17, 2007, 10:00:59 PM

How is Concrete Jungle not brutal?! You skin people, rip their heads off, slit their throats, tear them in half, smash their brains against the wall, impale them, burn them, and snap their spins!
Brutal would be all that in 1 move and then some I'd call P:CJ a "Violent" game

Colton White

THE PREDALIEN IS GOING TO BE A BADASS. In AVP Extinction,everytime he kills prey.He grows more health. I once got one up to 5,000 hitpoints

Corporal Hicks

Apparently this has the 16+ rating here.

Pred-Xeno

In the US 16+ is between T and M right.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed