How about the teaser POSTER?/Fan-Posters

Started by Bishop2, Aug 15, 2007, 02:04:35 PM

Author
How about the teaser POSTER?/Fan-Posters (Read 68,865 times)

CelticP

I dont like any of them...they're too simple, and lack detail, and they dont blend well. The first one is decent, but the logo, and the helmat ruin it, it doesnt blend at all. Try blending things, making them work with EACH OTHER, dont just stick a mask on some random picture and expect praise.

KARHAN

ill let you know its very hard to make such things i know iam no professional but i could make it better if they have something more to work with :-\

Hudson

Quote from: CelticP on Aug 17, 2007, 04:18:52 PM
I dont like any of them...they're too simple, and lack detail, and they dont blend well. The first one is decent, but the logo, and the helmat ruin it, it doesnt blend at all. Try blending things, making them work with EACH OTHER, dont just stick a mask on some random picture and expect praise.

Don't expect professional quality from some forum people either. 

BTW I really love that first one, the dark colors are great.

QuoteIt's basically the logo from the comics and video games.  Of course, I do feel the need to point out that the font for "Aliens" is not the same as the original font for "Alien."

I know that the Aliens font isn't the original one, but I mean the Alien series will always be remembered by that font.

CelticP

neither am I, but I PRACTICE alot on PS, I mess around with it....heres some crap I did while screwing with it..

Some good, some bad, some meh, but thats the whole FUN of PS, make the pics look real. Also, dont expect everyone to like it....

KARHAN

LOL i really like the last one :D  and the other ones are pretty good 2

Hudson

I would've photoshoped a dick into the Kim Jong Il one.   :D

Uncanny Antman

I can't take that Quarantine one seriously...not when the reflection is of Shaun of the Dead zombies.  :)

Cereal Killer

Vader the White

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Aug 18, 2007, 07:38:06 AM
I can't take that Quarantine one seriously...not when the reflection is of Shaun of the Dead zombies.  :)
You're right! That is Shawn of the Dead zombies.

CelticP

Hey now, I just made if for fun, testing out some effects, which is what you should always do with PS. I googles Zombies, and that was the best pic they had... ;D

Hudson

I just noticed that in that series of AvP 2 posters with the Pred helmet PSd onto the AvP Pred that the first one has a box around the title.  If that wasn't there it would be ace.

CelticP

Thats what I think.

Major Alan Schaefer

shaun of the dead rules their zombies...meh stupid as heck lol but who said Zombies had to be smart?

CelticP

???

Huol

Quote from: CelticP on Aug 17, 2007, 05:12:34 PM
neither am I, but I PRACTICE alot on PS, I mess around with it....heres some crap I did while screwing with it..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/depot/Quaratine.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/depot/ImwithSpartans.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/depot/Facehugged.jpg

Some good, some bad, some meh, but thats the whole FUN of PS, make the pics look real. Also, dont expect everyone to like it....
Sorry to burst your bubble but the only really good one is the Quarantine one.
The rest are just filters. Plus i'm pretty sure i saw the civil war one as a signature for someone in another forum, and the facehugger on google images...
Plus the varying change in quality makes me believe you didn't make these.
I could be wrong however.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed