Godzilla
100 (75.2%)
King Kong
25 (18.8%)
I don't know?
8 (6%)

Total Members Voted: 132

Author
The GODZILLA thread (Read 2,505,945 times)

Master Chief

Master Chief

^ I want to see Gigan.

I've watched it 7 times...can't get enough.  I do, however, forward it through Madison and her crew's scenes.  I prefer Kong's crew.

They mastered Kong's emotions.  Loved them!  Especially when

Spoiler
he get's shocked back to life and smiles when he sees Jia.  So pure!
[close]

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: reecebomb on Apr 23, 2021, 10:08:07 AM
Since the movie is quite successful there will be another, I wonder what's next. They have put themselves in a corner having too much stuff crammed into few movies: Mothra, Ghidorah, Kong, MechaGodzilla, Rodan, hollow earth... all done. What's next to keep it fresh, Biollante, Destroyah? My guess one more, then a reboot (though I really love the current G design).
A lot depends on what licenses they can get from Toho. GvK was the last one in their current contract.

Huggs

Huggs

Word on the street is a 4k/Bluray release date of June 14th or 15th.

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

I'd be completely fine if they just changed monsters. After GVK I have no real desire to see this version of Kong or Godzilla again.

ace3g

ace3g

Master Chief

Master Chief

Our great Ape is not alone after all.   :)

Huggs

Huggs

Hopefully nothing happened while Kong was out cold.

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

Singular Point concept art by Eiji Yamamori -

Spoiler
Anguirus -

Salunga (Not Gabara) -

Godzilla Ultima (if you missed it) -
[close]

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Gilfryd on Apr 30, 2021, 02:45:43 AM
Singular Point concept art by Eiji Yamamori -

Spoiler
Anguirus -

Salunga (Not Gabara) -

Godzilla Ultima (if you missed it) -
[close]

These are great, and that last one ... looks like a landscape. Something like a mountain / island with vegetation on top. The texture looks great  :o

Huggs

Huggs

The japanese release of GVK has been indefinitely delayed due to covid 19.

ace3g

ace3g

AlienatedPredator

AlienatedPredator

I think the scale is messed up constantly. They only look 150 feet tall on the aircraft carrier. Kong looks tiny while chained up in the front of the ship.

Easily the worst of the series. Horrible human element. I actually liked KOTM quite a bit, and G2014 suffered from too little Godzilla. Skull Island is still the best of the bunch.

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

Quote from: AlienatedPredator on May 06, 2021, 05:20:11 PM
I think the scale is messed up constantly. They only look 150 feet tall on the aircraft carrier. Kong looks tiny while chained up in the front of the ship.

Easily the worst of the series. Horrible human element. I actually liked KOTM quite a bit, and G2014 suffered from too little Godzilla. Skull Island is still the best of the bunch.

You do understand that a US Carrier is roughly 1100 feet long and 250 feet wide. As for the ship carrying Kong it looked like a ship carrier which are huge in there own right.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

G2014 is actually way better in terms of scale than KOTM though.

AlienatedPredator

AlienatedPredator

Quote from: chrisr232007 on May 06, 2021, 07:08:11 PM

You do understand that a US Carrier is roughly 1100 feet long and 250 feet wide. As for the ship carrying Kong it looked like a ship carrier which are huge in there own right.

That's nice, but I'm looking at their size compared to the helicopter and command tower.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed