Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 835,152 times)

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

WIZARDSxNEVERxDIE

Batman 1989

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Saw 3-7 and Jigsaw
Ok as far as this sort of movies go. Last one's a bit cheap though.
Kinda looking forward what Chris Rock will do with this. Read he might go with a sorta of a 48 Hours approach.

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jan 26, 2020, 08:12:11 PM
The Gentlemen

This was awesome. Guy Ritchie being back in his element is just fun to watch, and I loved seeing Hugh Grant play so hard against type here. My only complaint is that wasn't nearly enough of Colin Farrel, who walked away with every scene he was in.

Glad to hear. So far I'm reading only positive reactions.
Was already expecting Colin Farrell's character to be awesome just based on his looks  ;D

McConaughey decided to keep his outfits from the movie.
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/matthew-mcconaughey-kept-bespoke-cashmere-suits-gentlemen-1271883

And it's all good news for Guy Ritchies next movie which is already in post-production.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jan 26, 2020, 08:12:11 PM
The Gentlemen

This was awesome. Guy Ritchie being back in his element is just fun to watch, and I loved seeing Hugh Grant play so hard against type here. My only complaint is that wasn't nearly enough of Colin Farrel, who walked away with every scene he was in.

Good to hear. I'm really looking forward to that but was a little worried Ritchie might've lost his knack, because I've not been overly enamoured with anything he's done lately.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Spider-Man: Far From Home
Still a great coda to Phase 3. Cant wait for whats next

This was absolutely amazing on the big screen. Tense and beautifully shot

Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2
Funny as Hell

Prez

Prez

Vertigo
That ending. Brutal.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Geostorm

Well, that was the shittest movie I've seen in quite a while.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Parasite

Finally got around to watching this one. It's got that quality common to a lot of Korean cinema where it's hilarious but also incredibly dark and f**ked up when it needs to be. And it's pretty great in general, but maybe not the number one best picture nominee, IMO.

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jan 27, 2020, 05:40:11 PM
Geostorm

Yeah, it's terrible. And apparently they reshot the whole damn movie with a different director, so you can imagine how terrible it must have been to begin with. :laugh:

Prez

Prez

IT Chapter 2
Enjoyable but it felt a little disjointed at times and perhaps could be 30 mins shorter. That said the cast are great and there are some genuinely creepy scenes in it.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jan 27, 2020, 11:46:09 PMYeah, it's terrible. And apparently they reshot the whole damn movie with a different director, so you can imagine how terrible it must have been to begin with. :laugh:

Up until about halfway through it was sort of OK (if entirely forgettable) and I was wondering where it's reputation came from. But then the shit-o-meter just went off the chart and the final third was an absolute cluster. I think I counted about four or five times the movie blatantly contradicted itself.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Prez on Jan 28, 2020, 06:05:03 AM
IT Chapter 2
Enjoyable but it felt a little disjointed at times and perhaps could be 30 mins shorter. That said the cast are great and there are some genuinely creepy scenes in it.

Disjointed and enjoyable is perfect way to describe it. That emotional ending really justified the journey for me.

Huggs

Huggs

Dirty Harry (3.5/5)

First time I've ever seen it.

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jan 27, 2020, 05:40:11 PM
Geostorm

One of the sh*ttiest I've ever seen.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Huggs on Jan 28, 2020, 10:29:20 PM
Dirty Harry (3.5/5)

First time I've ever seen it.

I felt cheated that I never got to see his .44 blow Scorpio's head clean off.

Huggs

Huggs

I'm working my way through the collection and just found out Jim Carry is in the last one.

Oh geez.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Jim Carrey introduced me to Guns N' Roses.

You'll see...

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jan 28, 2020, 11:27:29 PM
Jim Carrey introduced me to Guns N' Roses.

You'll see...

Guns N' Roses are at the funeral in the movie.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed