Ridged or Domed for A5?

Started by Dr. Wren, Nov 23, 2007, 04:46:20 PM

If they make A5 would u want to see the aliens with Ridged or Domed Heads?

Ridged
Domed Transparent
Domed Solid
Some of All
Author
Ridged or Domed for A5? (Read 4,694 times)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I clicked on all kinds of arrows, and nothing happened!

We will see.  I think there is potential there, of course I doubt very much that a movie like Alien will fly again, since its been ripped off in dozens of movies, and even its own sequels, but with the advent of 3-d projection, and its suppossed inclusion in the majority of theaters by 2010, I think there is always a shot.

Some fox executive is going to be sitting around thinking about the next alien sequel in 3-d after Avatar's inevitable success.

The evolution of film itself will keep the series fresh, even though they absolutely will have to present the movie in a different way.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

It makes sence what Kimarhi said, Avatar comes out in 09, so if a possible Alien 5 comes out in 2010, it would be right after Avatar, also, if this really is true, Cameron could make it, as he is making Avatar.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

He's booked through 2010.  He has a small scale movie about underwater divers, and then Battle Angel Alita after Avatar.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Oh, how awsome would it be if Ridley Scott made it? Awsome.

Dr. Wren

Dr. Wren

Quote from: Private Hudson on Nov 29, 2007, 01:01:08 AM

That'd be cool, but I think we need somebody who has never directed before.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Ridged looks better, much better.  :)

bobcunk

bobcunk

why not both?

bobcunk

bobcunk

the skull under the dome looks neat. im glad it back but its a pred skull witch is cool and makes sence since a human born alien has a human skull.

Huol

Huol

Quote from: Dr. Wren on Nov 29, 2007, 01:56:55 AM

That makes no sense at all. Whats better going with James Cameron or Ridley scott or some other seasoned pro who knows how to make these movies.
Or a completely inept director who is touching the alien franchise as his test subject.

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Nov 24, 2007, 12:20:30 AM
Quote from: Robotpo on Nov 23, 2007, 07:20:03 PM
I'd say solid domed. I like that look best.

And which movie was that in?

Alien 3.
Which was better than aliens...

Dr. Wren

Dr. Wren

Quote from: Huol on Dec 08, 2007, 01:04:23 PM
Quote from: Dr. Wren on Nov 29, 2007, 01:56:55 AM

That makes no sense at all. Whats better going with James Cameron or Ridley scott or some other seasoned pro who knows how to make these movies.
Or a completely inept director who is touching the alien franchise as his test subject.

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Nov 24, 2007, 12:20:30 AM
Quote from: Robotpo on Nov 23, 2007, 07:20:03 PM
I'd say solid domed. I like that look best.

And which movie was that in?

Alien 3.
Which was better than aliens...

Check the speciel features, it was transparent, just harder to tell.

And, does the name DAVID FINCHER RING A BELL? that movie is awesome and it doesn't look like a test subject, and wasn't it his first movie, oh yeah, it was.

Huol

Huol

His first movie which was shit.

It was only the directors cut that saved it.

Dr. Wren

Dr. Wren

Quote from: Huol on Dec 08, 2007, 06:11:24 PM
His first movie which was shit.

It was only the directors cut that saved it.

he didn't even do a directors cut, it was the studios assembly/speciel edition cut.

SiL

SiL

The problems with Alien 3 had nothing to do with Fincher. He was on the right project at the right time with the wrong people in the studio.

Dr. Wren

Dr. Wren

Quote from: SiL on Dec 08, 2007, 08:25:09 PM
The problems with Alien 3 had nothing to do with Fincher. He was on the right project at the right time with the wrong people in the studio.

Sil is correct, fincher was new, and it would have been great in theaters if they let him do it his way.

gameoverman

gameoverman

I want to see a return of the human skull in the skull visible underneath the dome, and the original ridge-head warriors (not the avpr ridge-head, although I like them too).  The ridge-head looks better with the more insectile aliens.  Doesn't suit the beastlike body as much.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed