Which movie to star in?

Started by CPL HICKS, Jan 13, 2007, 03:52:16 PM

Author
Which movie to star in? (Read 1,407 times)

CPL HICKS

CPL HICKS

If someone came up to you and gave you the choice of being in Alien, Predator, or one of the AVP movies which would you pick, and why?

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

I would want to be in an AVP movie because we get both creatures. I would want to be killed by an Alien (either by Headbite or chestburster). I would love to die by an alien in a movie. It would be a dream come true. I'd want it to be bloody as hell too!

maledoro

maledoro

I wouldn't mind being in either. But since I had put more into my Predator sequel script than I had with my Alien sequel script, I'm leaning more toward Predator for my sci-fi movie screen debut.

DB

DB

I didn't know you had written a script for a Predator sequel! Didn't suspect you had much of an interest in the Predator. Very cool, mate.

I also wouldn't mind being in any of them. But if I had to pick I'd guess AvP. Having to go toe to toe with both would boggle my fanboy mind. And since it'd be a sequel to AvP, nobody would expect good acting from me. ;D

maledoro

maledoro

I don't have that much interest in the Predator movies, but it was an easy story to write.

tucko

tucko

I would like to be a redshirt in one of Alien movies.No lines,just death in any possible way.

Stay Frosty

Stay Frosty

lol

Mine would be Alien, but only if i die like a hero

Shaak

Shaak

There aren't many choices for women so I'd like to be the assistant of Mr. Biehn or Mr. Fincher ;D

Or just to be part of Aliens and see how it was filmed.

For future projects, definitely in an Alien movie.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Id like to be in AVP, be fun to see an ALIEN and PREDATOR stand in front of you, make you feel really short.

ArchangeL

ArchangeL

I'd say a predator movie.

The predator wouldn't kill me because I'm not sport.

Unlike you people, I DON'T want to die.

Redfield

Redfield

Quote from: ArchangeL on Jan 22, 2007, 10:50:13 PM
Unlike you people, I DON'T want to die.

i agree with this, cause if u didn't die u would be open for sequels (though now even if u do die u can still be in alien res!)
i would have to say a predator film. they havn't had their own film in 17 years now, and would be so cool to finally see them on their own on the big screen again.

AtR

AtR

I'd go for an alien in Alien, single alien raping stuff on Nostromo. Fun. :D

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I challenged a Predator once, I didnt do so good  :D

AtR

AtR

Yeah, ended up with a chest surgery. Pred style  8)

chubbs3

chubbs3

Id be in an Avp movie so that i can experience both creatures. If my character was going to die id probably want to be either headbitten by an alien or imapled and torn in half by the queen like bishop and id want it to be extremely gorey with blood flying everywhere! Or just go down with a grenade in my hand which would probably be a more honorable way to die.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed