The power loader fight!!

Started by I am Mother, Dec 20, 2007, 06:21:25 AM

Author
The power loader fight!! (Read 1,522 times)

I am Mother

I am Mother

I'm not tryin to make any point here guys, just that I'm watchin Aliens as I type this and I just wondered why Ripley couldn't have just crushed the Queens skull when she had it gripped like at least 5 times with the power loader.

I realise that it would have taken all the tension out of the fight but I would have put the f@cker down as quickly as possible lol.

How bout you?

Snore

Snore

Crushing the skull probably would've released a MASSIVE amount of blood onto you and/or the floor.

I am Mother

I am Mother

True, but if you had that f@cker breathin down your neck, the last thing you gonna think of is the carpet! lol

Snore

Snore

Well, you still got to be careful when directly under the carpet is the vastness of space.

Sure, there's an actual distance between the deck plating and hull, given by the height of the airlock, but that's only a few seconds (give or take a few) to get out of the Loader and into another compartment before the blood can eat it's way through.

Fitzley

Fitzley

Perhaps the loader lacked the power to crush the queen's skull? Those arms were mostly to grip and lift things.

I am Mother

I am Mother

Quote from: Fitzley on Dec 20, 2007, 07:08:07 AM
Perhaps the loader lacked the power to crush the queen's skull? Those arms were mostly to grip and lift things.

If it was me I would have battered the f@cker to death with my phone lol

Like I said, I ain't trying to make a point, just wondered why she didn't finish it there an then but the acid is a fair point.

The Chibi Kiriyama

We don't know how strong the exoskeleton of an Alien Queen is in comparison to the output of a power loader, but if Aliens says anything about things the power loader may only have been enough to put distance between Ripley and "the b1tch."

mostlycome@nite

mostlycome@nite

Man xeno's piss acid blood out everywhere when they are just clipped with a bullet or somthing.

Most of the time Rip had her in the power loader's clutches, the queen's......ah "face" was right in Rip's.....if the loader did have the power to crush her skull....it would of sent....like mentioned beforehand.......an extreme amount of acid blood everywhere.....including the power loader and Ripley. Head injuries tend to be way worse in tems of blood loss, then anyother wound. And Aliens seem to be pressurized.....ripley would of died sitting in the loader, and Newt would of been whiped out with everything else.....including bishop.....both peices

That Yellow Alien

They are in the Sulaco...in space...acid means hull breach...means goodbye.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed