Sigourney Weaver in Aliens

Started by Varg, Dec 13, 2007, 01:56:22 PM

Author
Sigourney Weaver in Aliens (Read 3,480 times)

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

The initial trilogy is as much about Ripley as is it the Alien, it's about her struggle and her never-ending nightmare.  That's why A:R shits so heavily on the franchise.

QuoteThe scene where she gets carried away in Alien Res is supposed to be her having sex. Couldn't you tell from all the sensual things in it: The rubbing, the movement, her expression and whatnot.

I heard this several times and I still fail to see it.  Sensual yes I agree but I don't really see anything that equates to sex.

def

def

well i think after the second film weavers presence began choking the series because she would demand things and change parts of the films she didn't like and you just kinda get sick of seeing her after a while. especially in res. should there ever been an alien five i really hope she's not involved

Major Alan Schaefer

I did notice the AR thing a little...but it just looked like she was getting carried away to me, i didn't think "Hey look their having Sex..."

def

def

i didn't find anything too sexual about that scene i mean the aliens are clearly asexual anyways. i think that particular scene was set up more to show ripley's comfort with the aliens and the aliens comfort with her, that she really was almost one of them. not that she wanted to bone a drone.

I am Mother

I am Mother

Quote from: def on Dec 16, 2007, 06:23:04 AM
i didn't find anything too sexual about that scene i mean the aliens are clearly asexual anyways. i think that particular scene was set up more to show ripley's comfort with the aliens and the aliens comfort with her, that she really was almost one of them. not that she wanted to bone a drone.

Thats the vibe I got from it too

Ellen Ripley

Ellen Ripley

Bone a Drone, thats classic!

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: I am Mother on Dec 17, 2007, 09:15:03 PM
Quote from: def on Dec 16, 2007, 06:23:04 AM

Thats the vibe I got from it too

Me to ey, unless she got off with the slime leaking all over her??

Rotaderp

Rotaderp

It must be the queen one, she probably didn't specify about making love to an alien but wouldn't want to.

I am Mother

I am Mother

One thing that I didn't get about that part though, was that she wasn't stuck into the walls like the others?

To me that could be two things, either she wasn't actually TAKEN by the drone to the lair but went willingly, OR, the Queen kind of told the drones that she wanted Ripley present at the birth an they had to get her.

It's probably just cos I'm kinda thick though lol!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed