Sigourney Weaver in Aliens

Started by Varg, Dec 13, 2007, 01:56:22 PM

Author
Sigourney Weaver in Aliens (Read 3,481 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

At http://www.avp-r.com/US/ there is a quiz, and one of the question reads:

Sigourney Weaver told James Cameron that she wanted  to do three things in the film Aliens. Which answer below was NOT one of them?

1: Not handle a weapon
2: Die
3: Become the Queen Alien
4: Make love to an alien

Does anyone know the correct answer? My guess is "Become the Queen Alien", but that would actually mean that she would want Ripley to make love to an alien. Sounds a little strange to me...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Yes, she didn't want to become an Alien Queen. The rest, she did.

Sprout

Sprout

I read that she got to do all those things she wanted in later Alien movies. That mean Alien3 or Ressurection

nr. 2 was in Alien3
nr. 1 was in Alien3 also I believe
nr. 4 cant remember. probably in Ressurection

WhySoSerious

WhySoSerious

She is Anti Weapons...she did not want to handle the weapons in the film. You can find the answer on the Documentary DVD with Aliens.

Thedus

Thedus

Check here:

Third bullet from the bottom under Cast

Major Alan Schaefer

She might not like weapons but she did great with them in Aliens

Tarog

Tarog

She never made love to an Alien, (unless you mean the newborn which she was only hugging)

The Chibi Kiriyama

They nearly cut that scene out of Resurrection where an Alien drags her inside the nest due to the connotations of it. In a figurative way, Sigourney has already gotten what she wanted.

I am Mother

I am Mother

It was the gun. She didn't wanna touch one and Cameron told her that was OK, until the scene where she had to!!!

Personally though, I'd rather shoot than get ahem, *DONE* by an Alien.

That's just me though. Each to their own lol!

The Chibi Kiriyama

As I've said before, she's a good actress...she just needs to stick with acting.

I am Mother

I am Mother

Quote from: The Chibi Kiriyama on Dec 14, 2007, 03:27:33 AM
As I've said before, she's a good actress...she just needs to stick with acting.

I don't get what you are saying mate?...........

The Chibi Kiriyama

What I'm saying is that it's not exactly a great idea for her to try and get things like that put in an Alien film. That's why I'm not too hot about her returning for a fifth film. Her pull on the Alien franchise is a little too strong, and her ideas for where to go next with Ripley aren't the best.

I am Mother

I am Mother

^ Unfortuntely, her pull is that strong that I can't see another stand alone Alien without her.....

SM

SM

The Alien needs Ripley and vice versa.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

No. It doesn't. Just needs someone with talent to actually do one without her.

Quote from: Tarog on Dec 14, 2007, 01:40:28 AM
She never made love to an Alien, (unless you mean the newborn which she was only hugging)

The scene where she gets carried away in Alien Res is supposed to be her having sex. Couldn't you tell from all the sensual things in it: The rubbing, the movement, her expression and whatnot.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed