Destiny - The Next Game from Bungie Studios

Started by Space Sweeper, Nov 28, 2012, 02:48:57 AM

Author
Destiny - The Next Game from Bungie Studios (Read 101,650 times)

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Other info on the games story:

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 15, 2013, 06:32:49 PM
That one with the knight with the sword and shield looks very out of place, too.

Maybe the leaked "concept art" is fake?

Nightmare Asylum

The premise sounds very interesting.

I want to see these monsters now...

ShadowPred

This has me so f**king interested now. Giant alien ship that is just there, apparently it's protecting us...f**k, I want to know more!!!

scarhunter92

dear f**k

gimme

KNIGHT

All my money.

All of it.

Nightmare Asylum

$60 of my money.

$60.

Really, though, I can not wait for the first footage.

scarhunter92

This better not disappoint; because I f**king love the concept, story and art direction.

Space Sweeper

It's Bungie, and they've been working on this for years before Reach, from aspects both conceptual and technical. They never disappoint. My body is ready.

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Feb 15, 2013, 06:15:34 PM
Leaked concept art.
Spoiler

[close]

Looks epic.
Only the last two pictures and the one previously released on the Bungie site are official. And two of those are from other games; one from Halo: Reach... and the other from a medieval fantasy Kickstarter game called 'Sui Generis'. C'mon now.

SpaceMarines

I have only been disappointed once by a Bungie product, and that was mild and wore off quickly.

My body is bated and breath held.

Nightlord

QuoteAs numerous reports have pointed out, a listing on Micromania's website has Destiny up for an unconfirmed October 6 release accompanied by potential box art.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/391689/destiny-release-date-retailer-lists-october-6/?site=cvg

I can see it happening, I hope it happens.

Space Sweeper

The reveal and release does fit the Activision blitz schedule...

SpaceMarines

October 6th? That soon?

Holy f**k, man.

ShadowPred

Get the f**k out, no way this thing is being released this October...holy f**k I will be screaming with glee if it ends up being fact.

Nightmare Asylum

October does make sense, considering this is coming out on current gen systems. I'm excited.

KNIGHT

I just hope it doesn't end up being rushed.

Though, if it's been in production as long as I think it has, hopefully that isn't something we need to worry ourselves with.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed