starring in Predator 2

Started by Warrior, Sep 12, 2007, 02:08:35 AM

Author
starring in Predator 2 (Read 2,061 times)

The Demon

The Demon

Quote from: Predator_88 on Sep 13, 2007, 12:12:50 AM
Quote from: The Wolf on Sep 12, 2007, 11:44:53 PM
How about Chuck Norris or Bruce "f**kING" Cambell? ! lol

Kidding. Seriously I would choose Nicholas Cage. I like Cage. He could pull off the atitude Harrigan's character has.

lol your kidding right Cage lol

When I think of my own movie ideas, I don't put in big macho characters just because Predator has Arnold. I like to make up things without the assumption it has to be a big action star kind of guy.

Anyways.. He has that sort of withdrawn personality in alot of his characters which would do good for the Harrigan character. People that are withdrawn have the tendecy to expload in certain situations. Thats why he would make a good Harrigan. Seeing how his partner dies and he exploads on Peter Keyes. I completely understand why you don't like the idea. It defanetly sounds weird. Alot like how Heith Ledger sounds weird for the new Joker but is doing very well. Just give it some thought.

mightydreadlock

mightydreadlock

Glover was a good choice he just had poor direction. if anything should have changed it should have been the crappy director!!

Like somebody mentioned Kurt Russel would be cool in pred 3.

Nicolas Cage ::)?? The pred would not even bother hunting him. 

The Demon

The Demon

Its not the actor. Its the character itself. Lt. Michael Harrigan.

I know Cage isn't fit for the comic book action of Predator2  ::) I know he'd fit the character in a more real direction of the movie.

Quote from: mightydreadlock on Sep 13, 2007, 02:31:38 AM
Glover was a good choice he just had poor direction. if anything should have changed it should have been the crappy director!!

Like somebody mentioned Kurt Russel would be cool in pred 3.

Kurt Russel? I wouldn't want older action stars. I wouldn't even look for actors who are action stars. I'd look for a different aspect when looking for a lead for a future Predator film. Still a worthy prey of course. Its like a reimage of the first Predator. Meaning trying to find someone you could compare to Arnold as the Predator's next hunt... It doesn't seem too creative to me. :-\

mightydreadlock

mightydreadlock

That,s not the point, i think Cage is essentially an action movie actor nowadays. I just think he is overrated and overdone.

The Demon

The Demon

I ignore the terms overrated and overdone. If something I like or believe in is any of the following, it doesn't stop me from liking it or believing in it. I try not to let overrate ruin things for em.

Predator_88

Predator_88

I dont mind Cage as an actor but if he was in a Predator movie it would ruin it.(IMO)

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 12, 2007, 06:20:15 PM
Oh God! That's it. Kurt must be in Predator 3!!!

snake plissken vs. Predator  ;D

"What are you looking at, pussy face" - snake plissken

I want to see Stallone in a Predator sequel  ;D

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Bruce Willis for Die Hard tie ins!!! lol

The Demon

The Demon

Grrr lol Why not someone unpredictible that would pull off very well. And is not that much heard of if possible?  :D

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Chuck Norris would roundhouse kick the Predator into next week.....
I think Nick Cage should be in it, Predator would stand a chance...........

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed