Predator Hunt - U REALLY SHUD CHECK PAGE 2

Started by Nightmare, Aug 27, 2007, 10:50:37 PM

Author
Predator Hunt - U REALLY SHUD CHECK PAGE 2 (Read 9,436 times)

Nightmare

Nightmare

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING: THIS GAME IS A EXCLUSIVE FOR PLANET YAUTJA

www.planet-yautja.com

its spanish, just go to descargas to get it, also dont froget to check all the other cool stuff available for dl, if u understand spanish check the forums! and stay tuned on that site.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

ALL THAT INFO ABOUT THE GAME THAT U MAY SKIP IF U WANT...

its a game i made

its kind apokemon style but a whole lot beter!!!

u go hunt as a pred to a planet named vertigo, u get many weapon kinds, theres hiden features, and a lot of surprises!

this was just a test so i can do somethin bigger!!!

ur a pred u go hunt humans and aliens, u win when u kill the queen, its kinda cheesy ending.....

u have many weapons, many enemys, and need to train a lot if u dont wana lose when killin the queen....

theres some dumb stuff

ur pred is kinda based on p1, ur possible partner is based on p2

theres a readme file included that tells the secrets but u dont wana read them before tryn it yourself...trust me

Expansion patch info:

I made a patch, but not a normal one.

this will make the game longer and add more tasks to it

theres new rooms, and you need to make more stuff before u enter queen room

everytime you play the game it may come out diferent, cause theres a lot of "variables"

for example havin old pred with u or not, goin to get old pred later in a certain part or not,
gettin net gun on ship or not....

theres really many variables!

also this adds 4 new creatures native to vertigo (planet ur hunting in)
and new environments, for example you will have swamps.

theres 2 new hive rooms, 2 swamp scenarios, a human base camp,
and a new forest scenario where u need to go kill a smartgunner (new human unit!)

this also adds some balance, for exampel queen was almost impossible to kill!
and dartgun when u fired multiple darts would kill everyone!

this was designed for ultra-light edition, may work with normal version but i dont recomend.

just copy everything into the game folder and replace all if it asks

because of the variable events, there may be some bugs, plz mail me if you find any!
i playtested this several times, but bugs may have escaped!

SCREENIES:

intro menu

what do u say?? run???

better death than dishonour!! - im sry for that suicided pred...

lest hunt?? the elder says so!

kill the lil girl!!!

notice somethin on the left....

look what i found! is it good for eatin??

havent this guy comited suicide earlier in the screenie list? :o

notice te char and habilities change depending on the equipment!?

game over man! game over!

be carefull they bite! literally!

in game menu

DOWNLOAD:

now available at www.planet-yautja.com

alredy expansion patched, id still have the normal version but isnt worth it, the expansion makes it much better

darkbladepred

The menus look good. The only problems are the varied graphics (some are good, others are meh. I suggest using them all from one source.) and all the spelling errors. Overall, not bad.

Nightmare

Nightmare

these screenies suck, and none of them is from Expansion patch

dl the game and then say somethin....(or u alredy dl it?)

if i did all graphics it would take forever.....

the marines for exmapel are from avp:dna

some aliens are from avp snes, and others from avp arcade game.....

Urizen

great work you did there. i simply love the game  ;D
so simple yet so freakin' awesome  :P

Kriszilla

The marine graphics suck. Try and get something better, rather than drawn bodies with huge photographed heads

Nightmare

Quote from: Kriszilla on Oct 13, 2007, 03:59:30 PM
The marine graphics suck. Try and get something better, rather than drawn bodies with huge photographed heads

if i make more games in future ill try to get better marine graphics, those were handy at the time so i used them, also they would have more variety of weapons and were easy to edit, otherwise would be just pulse rifle marine and smart gunner marine....

in the alien game im making (im kinda lazy and out of time lately....) ill try to use better marines, theres some cool fan art ones i have in my comp but idk from who they are....and may happen like with roguepl, the owers may not like me using theyr art without permission...

i only made the game cause i was bored anyway.....

other than graphics did you like it?

Kriszilla

Seems to be good, my only complaints would be that the Combistick and Shuriken cannot be equipped for some reason, but I can use the Shoulder Cannon, Wristblades, and Triple Wristblades. Also, some parts of the game are extremely hard, like the part where you have to fight five or six grenade launcher marines at once, and in a single round, they kill you.

Nightmare

Quote from: Kriszilla on Oct 13, 2007, 04:52:01 PM
Seems to be good, my only complaints would be that the Combistick and Shuriken cannot be equipped for some reason, but I can use the Shoulder Cannon, Wristblades, and Triple Wristblades. Also, some parts of the game are extremely hard, like the part where you have to fight five or six grenade launcher marines at once, and in a single round, they kill you.

u got old pred with you?

if not restart and go to pred ship, without him game is 200 times harder :P

SPOILER:

u know that pred who offers u triple wirstblade? say no, fight him, win, talk back to him and he joins you.

to equip other weapons u need to finish quests, in order u go finshin them u will be able to use mroe and mroe weapons, when u go fight queen u can use skills from them all.

i guess th grenade launchers u talking are guarding the razor claws from the quest? u need a strategy, or focus one by one with triple wristblades, or use random plasma shot to make damage to all, use dart gun form old pred togetehr with the strategy...ssme for razor claws.....

Colton White

In pic nine is that Cobra from G.I. Goe?

Nightmare

Quote from: XxxAliensrulexxX on Oct 14, 2007, 09:08:10 PM
In pic nine is that Cobra from G.I. Goe?

possibly.....i dont know who that guy is, but i just found the charset (charset is movement graphic) as a resource in a rpgmaker XP website....

it was the only sodier i could find....

avpmad!

how do i start it, i downloaded it and extracted it but i cant start it  :-\

avpmad!

how do i unzip the folder?

Nightmare

you need winrar to unzip

to play theres a file named game.exe open it

Anonymous684

when i click to play the game it brings up

Invailed access to memory location.

$cHm0cK

This is looking ridiculous .. haha  ;D

Predator game made with the rpg maker xp .. lol. Graphics looks very bad ;) and the mapping isnt that good ... .

greetz

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed