Started by gameoverman, Aug 10, 2007, 12:58:17 PM

What did the pred mean?

Just playing back what Dutch said
23 (34.8%)
Understood the meaning behind the phrase
43 (65.2%)

Total Members Voted: 61

Author
What the hell are YOU? (Read 8,588 times)

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

he isen't saying anytime and the laughing and turn around he is analizing it, and usiing it later agianst Dillion

darkbladepred

darkbladepred

In fact, it appears as though he is mastering how to mimic it. You notice how clear the words are by the time he is done repeating them to himself. That's what I always thought about that scene anyway.

The Diesel

The Diesel

Quote from: gameoverman on Aug 10, 2007, 12:58:17 PM
An interesting question.  Dutch asks "What the hell are you?".  And the Predator replies "What the hell are YOU".  So what the hell are we?
I had no idea what the Predator was saying.  I thought he said something like "I am blaargh" or something.  I could never understand what he said.

gameoverman

gameoverman

I was really out of my head when I made this thread.  :P

Ficodemus

Ficodemus

Well yeah I did think that he tried to answer dutch's question "I am, I am... ahh what the hell I just blow you up". Oh and what makes you think either of them was first time around on earth? Maybe they were here so often that they learnt to speak english on their previous hunts.

And from watching that scene with elder, I came to think that they aren't so social. They cloak themselves even when they're together and ain't hunting. So they probably don't talk too much either.

Master

Master

Still in the scene from P2 with the clan and Elder, he says " There you go", "Here you go" or " Now you go".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDxh68PXI-Q&mode=related&search=

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

He sats Take It.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed