AvP Lost Life Interview

Started by Deathly_rYaN, Jan 07, 2010, 04:09:44 AM

Author
AvP Lost Life Interview (Read 740 times)

Deathly_rYaN

Deathly_rYaN

My friend was over today and i told him about the plan of a Fan made AvP movie. I told him some ideas and some story parts. So he wanted to ask me questions

The war rages on!

*Q* Where is the movie going to take place?

*A* It takes place on a planet called LG-596 *planet name still in works*, a planet of life, there will be some unknown creatures in the movie, some disapearences, and a Weyland Yutani Faciltiy within the mountains. *More info will be realeased*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Q* What year will this movie take place?

*A*  The movie takes place around 200 years after ALIENS, but i may switch the dates after the events of the movie.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Q* Will there be new types of Predators and Aliens?

*A* Yes many kinds of Aliens and Predators, but cant go that deep into the secrets of the making.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Q* Any new types of Marines?

*A* hmm... may not be, but i dont know. im still making the concept arts for the movie.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Q* Will there be a sequel to the movie?

*A* May or may not depends if anyone wants a sequel.
*Q* Will we see any new or old weapons from the movies?

*A* There are some old weapons from the movies, and some new weapons. I do have a list of weapon ideas of the old weapons that will be in this movie.

Marines:

M4A1 PulseRifle
Smart Gun
motion Tracker
Flamethrower
Pistol *from Aliens*

Predators:

Wristblades
Plasma Caster
NetGun*may not be in it dont know if i want it depends on people if they want it in it.*
Spear Gun*new model version*
Disc

Aliens:

Claws
Tail
Headbite
*Q* Can you name some of the new Alien creatures that will be in the movie?

*A* Sorry i cant tell you that until i release more info.

*Q* Will there be a fan made game for the movie?

*A* umm. i may or may not make one based on how this movie will turn out.

*Last Q* What inspired you to decide to make this movie.

*A*ummm.... couple nights ago , i started to watch all the Alien/Predator/AvP films within one week. During them i thought "hmm.. maybe i can make a fan made movie of AvP.

SM

SM

Make the trailer and we'll give thoughts.

Better yet make the movie, then just before it's ready for release, show us the trailer.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed