Aliens/ Predator RPG

Started by Everlasting Undead, Jan 03, 2010, 12:32:09 AM

Author
Aliens/ Predator RPG (Read 1,695 times)

Everlasting Undead

Everlasting Undead

Okay,

I was searching on Google Images for some pics for the Leading Edge lead miniatures for a previous post I'd replied to, and strangely enough, stumbled across a page on this very site through the image search, asking if there'd ever been an RPG other than said Leading Edge works. Sirenna Dawn was mentioned, and I was going to reply to that thread, but it suggested that as no one had put any replies on the site for over 120 days (last activity in March), I started a new topic. So, here I am.

A few years ago, I did a tabletop AvP RPG to be used with the Unisystem setting - I don't know if many people are familiar with this, but the company do games like CJ Carella's Witchcraft, Armageddon, and All Flesh Must Be Eaten. They also did books for Buffy and Angel, as well as an Army of Darkness one.

But I digress - All Flesh Must Be Eaten is my RPG of choice, as the name may suggest, it's zombie-related, it has a large following and a number of fans that create additional works for use with the system. I put a lot of love into the AvP Supplement I wrote, which came in at over 200 pages of Alien/Predator goodness. I'm pleased with it, and thought I'd share.

It's a basic title page, but I was working to a strict, self-imposed deadline, and I spent so long on writing up and other things and working on other images that I was cutting it close at the end.

This is just one of the chapter headings I used.

The actual document is something like 18Mb, and is available on www.oldlordskull.com - If anyone is interested, they can download it from there, but you need to register, I think: registration is free, and you don't get any bunkum or crap emails from them or any other companies. If you do want to peruse this without logging on to another site, then just PM me and I'll see about sending it to you via email. Apparently, it's the way of the future...

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

I loved the Serena Dawn RPG, and while I have the Leading Edge game, and have read most of the way through the book, I've never run it. I've run the Serena Dawn game quite a bit over the years. Fun times.

However, I absolutely lovelovelove the unisystem. Never did much AFMBE because I'm just not really into zombies, but I played the hell out of the Buffy and Angel RPGs, and I think the system will translate really well into AVP. Once I've given this a read, I'll give a more in-depth analysis.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed