Alien 3 - the board game

Started by Hemi, Jan 02, 2010, 11:47:44 PM

Author
Alien 3 - the board game (Read 6,148 times)

Hemi

Hemi

Not exacly offcourse.. But ive made a setup with the doom board game and a3 cards/konami figure. Dont have any rules yet, but maybe you can help... Either way, its fun to set-up.

The bald zombies from doom ive used as inmates offcourse, and it was kinda the idea that you would have to find them before the alien does. But you guys give it a go!

peanut8

peanut8

Damn, this is seriously good! Great work!

Everlasting Undead

It's also be a fantastic set-up if you happen to have any of the leading edge Aliens lead miniatures.

Or, failing that (or if you're too young), maybe some AvP Heroclix...

Hemi

Hemi

it was fun creating fury 161, but it needs work. Maybe the expansion set of doom can help....ill try to order it somewere. Anyway it could work, if we had some great gamerules. You could basicly recreate every alien movie with it. Though I dont know if there were any trading cards of the other 2.(A:R isnt a movie to me... ;) ) I would like to see that you have to get info from the prisoners about attacks the alien made or something. But thats just an idea. I prefer the single alien attacks, maybe even work with a motiontracker to get some suspence going on. In the aliens boardgame we already have the whole multiple alien attacks, and I want some single alien stuff in this one. What you guys think?

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

Just about the only way to really do a single-alien board game would be to have each of the players play humans, with the Alien being played either by one other player, or by the players collectively when it isn't their turn, and each player would be trying to bag the Alien themselves.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed