Fan Story Concepts

Started by RakaiThwei, Jan 01, 2010, 09:35:43 PM

Author
Fan Story Concepts (Read 908 times)

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Hey all, whats up?

Anyway, I figure that I wanted to share something with you and you could share somethings with everyone else. I'm interested in hearing what story concepts fellow fans here have. So to start I figure that I share a concept of mine.

My story concept would've been something like this:

A story taking place in mid-80s or modern times Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. A story involving a criminal boss who has killed an urban legend, Philadelphia's boogeyman who happens to be a Predator clan leader, during his rise to power. Years later, his past comes to haunt him in the form of four Predator Young Bloods who are out for vengeance and to claim what is rightfully their's.

Philadelphia as their inherited hunting ground.

With his past of bloodshed and death catching up to him, the criminal boss makes his move to seize full power over Philadelphia and assembles his best men for a final stand-off against the four Predator Young Blood.

Mind you, this is a concept and I haven't fleshed it out entirely.

-Rakai'Thwei

Everlasting Undead

Everlasting Undead

It reminds me, possibly a little, of the game Predator: Concrete Jungle.

Just a little.

You might want to zero in on the time it's set in, too - Mid 80's or Modern Time, there's about 30 years difference there: It might work out with having the first part of the story (BoogeyPredator) in the 80's, then the next part in modern times - a chance to play with both old and new tech: also, the possibility of having a young gang-banger having his head stoved in by one of those archaic cell phones the shape and size of a brick.

As far as concepts go - the only thing I'm working on at the moment fan-fiction wise is the Aliens: Blood that I've been posting. Which reminds me, I may post another couple up there. I've been reviewing much of my older material from when I lived and breathed Aliens/ Predator, most of it 15 years old, and much of it is terrible. Morphing Aliens, a Predator taking a 10 year old girl under a protective wing, a race of mutant that farm aliens and use them like livestock... no no no.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Everlasting Undead on Jan 03, 2010, 12:08:45 AM
I've been reviewing much of my older material from when I lived and breathed Aliens/ Predator, most of it 15 years old, and much of it is terrible. Morphing Aliens, a Predator taking a 10 year old girl under a protective wing, a race of mutant that farm aliens and use them like livestock... no no no.

Hey, we all got to start off somewhere. I mean, I'm still learning myself.

I like your concept though.

And I like your suggestion of spanning the time in the story from the mid-80s to present day.

-Rakai'Thwei

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed