Monsters: Dark Continent

Started by ShadowPred, Jun 28, 2012, 12:41:30 AM

Author
Monsters: Dark Continent (Read 7,728 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: ace3g on Apr 30, 2014, 11:32:20 PM

Freaking whatever f**k monster that is!

Lol, and DIRECTOR of two movies the real director of this movie isn't even a part of.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Tom Green? The Road Trip guy?

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

This Tom Green was a director on many episodes of Misfits.

Aspie

Aspie

Oh shit...

DaddyYautja

DaddyYautja

Quote from: ace3g on Apr 30, 2014, 11:32:20 PM

Hopefully this Tom Green dude doesnt make this move about two people walking and talking for an hour and a half.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

But last time they did that, it resulted in a great movie.

DaddyYautja

DaddyYautja

Quote from: Alienseseses on May 01, 2014, 05:41:46 AM
But last time they did that, it resulted in a great movie.

Yes, Pulp Fiction was a good movie.

Aspie

Aspie

Monsters was better.

DaddyYautja

DaddyYautja

Quote from: Aspie on May 01, 2014, 06:11:18 AM
Monsters was better.

I give Monsters all the credit in the world if the title was actually "Two people walking and talking for an hour and half. " And was ACTUALLY sold as a movie about 2 people walking an talking for an hour and a half but, sadly, that's not the title and the movie is not sold i that manner. So it gets the thumb down from me.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

The word "Monsters" doesn't just refer to the giant scary kind that eats you, ya'know.

ace3g

Gate

Gate

Saw the first one on Netflix. I guess it was good since I didn't know what I was watching, but I felt like it was too short.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Looks like a totally different genre than the first. Even the monsters are different. But that's fine. I'd rather a new perspective than the first one done again.
The thing I loved about the first one was its contemplative tone, its beautiful vistas, its human story. Despite this being a militaristic, washed out, colder looking story, there does seem to be that same sense of serenity, albeit reappropriated.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I hope this sequel can live up to my expectations. I'm not even expecting anything near the beauty of the first movie, but I sure hope this isn't a terrible movie.

Aspie

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed