Watch a Members Request

Started by Ratchetcomand, Jan 11, 2012, 04:21:44 AM

Author
Watch a Members Request (Read 480 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I thought this would be a fun thread and I hope this thread will turn out well. I had no where else to post this thread other then here.

Here's the premise;

1) You post and demand that someone of your choosing watch a movie of your choosing.

2) However, if you post here, then any member can make the same demand of you.

3) To avoid a bunch of confusion, your first post here should list what films you have in your local dvd/blu-ray collection or if you have Netflix (Or a local red box).

4) Come back and type out a quick, sentence to paragraph review of your impression immediately after you are done.

5) Have fun!

To kick things off. Someone pick a movie for me to watch and I will try to find it on Netflix tomorrow

Edit: My Home video collection http://ratchetcomand.dvdaf.com/owned

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

Uhm...make someone watch his own films...that sounds pretty boring  :laugh:

I guess no one wastes several hours for such a thing, you think i really watch a film even if i'm not in the mood just for one comment on a board?  And btw i can post my impressions without rewatching my movies ;)

You could do the same with youtube clips - so people would see (mostly) new stuff and there is a bigger choice, would save time as well. But it would be similar to the already existing Youtube Thread.

That reminds me on the last Youtube Session with my brother, we forced ourselves to watch the worst/most boring videos ever. Like little kids reviewing their toys...or that guy with his Pokemon-card unboxing channel wah...or all those "I'm the sweetest and most important girl ever, lets go shopping" clips :(

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Jan 11, 2012, 04:21:44 AM
I thought this would be a fun thread and I hope this thread will turn out well. I had no where else to post this thread other then here.

Here's the premise;

1) You post and demand that someone of your choosing watch a movie of your choosing.

2) However, if you post here, then any member can make the same demand of you.

3) To avoid a bunch of confusion, your first post here should list what films you have in your local dvd/blu-ray collection or if you have Netflix (Or a local red box).

4) Come back and type out a quick, sentence to paragraph review of your impression immediately after you are done.

5) Have fun!

To kick things off. Someone pick a movie for me to watch and I will try to find it on Netflix tomorrow

Edit: My Home video collection http://ratchetcomand.dvdaf.com/owned

Challenge accepted sir.  Your movie is...Bad Taste by Peter Jackson.
For fun, fill in the blanks:  I'm afraid I can't do that.  I'm a      , and       don't run.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed