Predator: Hunting Grounds @ EGX

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 03, 2019, 12:26:20 PM

Author
Predator: Hunting Grounds @ EGX (Read 4,232 times)

Corporal Hicks

I understand the disappointment, but honestly, given that HG seems to be about giving the Predator it's speed back, I can understand the decision to not interrupt the gameplay ala 2010's trophy kill.

Kailem

Kailem

I feel like going the Apex Legends route would be best, give players the option to do a longer trophy kill that's more cinematic and potentially gives you two or three times the XP, but at the cost of leaving you vulnerable to being shot by other human players while you're doing it. That way you could decide whether or not you thought the situation was worth the risk to go for the longer kill, or whether it would be better to do the "quick claim" they have now.

It just seems a bit odd to have it labelled as "quick claim", which implies there's a way to do a longer kill, when it sounds like in reality it's the "only claim".

Katanu

Katanu

The game looks fun, thanks for those videos! They were the best look I got into the game so far, and I'll be sure to buy it when it's released. Do we know if it's digital only? Or is it getting a physical release?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed