avp games

Started by sharnefromaus, May 01, 2007, 05:14:56 AM

Author
avp games (Read 3,799 times)

sharnefromaus

sharnefromaus

i'm a new member but a long time predator fan and obviosly new avp movie fan but my question is "when do we get to see the avp franchise, a game for PS3 and XBOX360".????

Darkness

Darkness

No AvP games in the works at all. Though this report from last year implies they were doing something for AvP2 but maybe they just meant the Aliens RPG/FPS games. I hope they won't do some stupid movie tie-in game.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Can't see how it'd go over very well considering the actual story. You know, it might have been nice if they'd continued to make more expansions for AvP2.

Darkness

Darkness

Would have been better if it was Monolith that was making the expansions.

It's times like this what makes me sad to see the game and movies side of the franchises in complete disarray because of poor games and movies.

fluxcap

fluxcap

It would be awesome if Monolith came back to the franchise. Imagine them making AVP 3 with the engine they developed for F.E.A.R.? That would definitely be a game that would get people's attention.

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

I ll hate to see AVP for Gameboy or DS.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I do wish they'd do some ports though. Alien Trilogy. Besides, if anything, AvPR has taught us that a Predator game could work on the PSP if they had more time.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed