Rate the quote above you thread.

Started by Inverse Effect, Oct 18, 2010, 12:10:47 AM

Author
Rate the quote above you thread. (Read 35,377 times)

Cap. Fitzgerald

10/10
Heres some words to live by
"When in doubt, C4"

Inverse Effect

7/10

QuoteAstalavista baby

Hive Tyrant

You already posted that one.

QuoteI love deadlines! I like the wooshing sound they make as they pass by.

Inverse Effect

Hahahah i did LOL. Ahh i feel stupid now :P

6/10

QuoteIf it bleeds, we can kill it.

CapLaPorte

9/10
(Due to original predator reference)

"In the military, if it tastes right, if it looks right, if it smells right it's probably poison."

RazorSlash

6/10
Never wound....what you can't kill!

Ghost Rider

8/10

QuoteReady your breakfast and eat hearty. For tonight we dine in HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SpaceMarines

8/10

"Listen, I don't mean to be a sore loser, but when it's done, if I'm dead, kill him."

Dark Passenger

7/10

"So I guess this is where I tell you what I learned - my conclusion, right? Well, my conclusion is: Hate is baggage. Life's too short to be pissed off all the time. It's just not worth it. Derek says it's always good to end a paper with a quote. He says someone else has already said it best. So if you can't top it, steal from them and go out strong. So I picked a guy I thought you'd like. 'We are not enemies, but friends. We must not be enemies. Though passion may have strained, it must not break our bonds of affection. The mystic chords of memory will swell when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature.'" - American History X

Ghost Rider

8/10.

I'm fine.I feel like my skull's on fire, but I'm fine.

Inverse Effect

7/10

QuoteDon't you feel shame? I thought scum could at least feel shame.

First Blood

8/10

Why do they still call me a warlord? And mad? All I want to do is to create the perfect genetic soldier. Not for power, not for evil, but for good. Carlos Blanka will be the first of thousands. They will march out of my laboratory and crush every adversary, every creed, every nation! Until the world is in the loving grip of the Pax Bisonica. And peace will reign and all humanity will bow to me in humble gratitude.

Dark Passenger

8/10, is that from street fighter? ^

"You made three mistakes. First, you took the job. Second, you came light. A four man crew for me? f**king insulting. But the worst mistake you made... empty gun rack" - Riddick

Inverse Effect

8/10

Yes it's from Street Fighter.

Amy of Darkness qoute here.
QuoteI may be bad, but i feel good..

SpaceMarines

8/10

"Good, bad; I'm the guy with the gun."

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed