What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 585,834 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Hope everyone is doing okay. Just dropping in briefly to let you know Im still alive and working hard at the pub. Its been madness but fun at the same time.

Im now Double Jabbed so thats defo a plus.

Missed you all. Hope youve been surviving too.
Until the next drop in lol

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Glad to hear you're doing good!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Just doing my final pass on the next podcast. Should be up today all being well.  ;D

Kradan

Kradan

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Had to re-export and re-upload to YT so wont be out as early as I'd hoped.

Kradan

Kradan

Don't worry. I'll be here and waiting  :)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I got to explain the autism plot from The Predator to someone who hasn't seen the movie today. That was fun. :laugh:

Kradan

Kradan

NOOOO !!! You've ruined  The Predator Experience for them !  Now they will never know the true joy of it ! How could you ?

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: KiramidHead on Aug 10, 2021, 04:30:38 AM
I got to explain the autism plot from The Predator to someone who hasn't seen the movie today. That was fun. :laugh:

Master Chief

Master Chief

How'd you explain it and what was their reaction?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Master Chief on Aug 10, 2021, 05:43:24 PM

I explained it as "The Predators want to harvest the autistic kid's genetics in order to integrate autism into their species." They were beyond shocked and appalled. And one of them hasn't seen any of the movies, so that was fun.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: KiramidHead on Aug 10, 2021, 06:56:15 PM
Quote from: Master Chief on Aug 10, 2021, 05:43:24 PM

I explained it as "The Predators want to harvest the autistic kid's genetics in order to integrate autism into their species." They were beyond shocked and appalled. And one of them hasn't seen any of the movies, so that was fun.

And there goes potentially another brand new fan...

Kradan

Kradan

:D

Oh yeah, about that. Haven't even thought of it

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Just got to make it through today and then season 2 of Lower Decks!!! 😃

Prez

Prez

Happy for the truly wonderful care I received from the ambulance paramedics and hospital staff yesterday. Being awoken at 1am in pain that quickly got worse to the point where I was passing out from the agony then rushed to hospital (drugged up til the gills) for emergency surgery was not what I expected when I went to sleep the previous night.

So I'm rather happy now to go from experiencing the most excruciating pain in my life to being right as rain and very comfy at home in less than 24 hours.

Fentanyl is a helluva drug.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed