[Exclusive/Spoilers] How Alien: Romulus Connects To The Prequels & The Original Alien

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 13, 2024, 12:32:43 PM

Author
[Exclusive/Spoilers] How Alien: Romulus Connects To The Prequels & The Original Alien (Read 9,266 times)

PortugueseXeno

PortugueseXeno

Quote from: TheBATMAN on Mar 13, 2024, 02:32:07 PM@PortugueseXeno

I'd spoiler tag that if I were you.

Spoiler
The reason I ask is that report mentions Big Chap survived, albeit in bad shape and Mike's report said one of the xenos was covered in scars.
[close]

Spoiler
Probably his corpse.
[close]

Corporal Hicks

Let's remember to still use spoiler tags where we can folk :)

PortugueseXeno

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 13, 2024, 02:41:10 PMLet's remember to still use spoiler tags where we can folk :)

Sorry, my bad.

I didn't know how.

Corporal Hicks

There's a little logo above all the emojis that's a nuclear sign. Click that, it'll create the tags for you.

razeak

razeak

Well..............black goo............this doesn't excite me.  My expectations were just tempered. Big time.  Funny how a few days ago my excitement finally reached a boiling point. Now we are dropping to room temperature quicky.

"Let's just bug out and call it even, OK? What are we talking about this for?"

Chris P

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

The thread title is already tagged for spoilers. Perhaps those that don't want to be spoiled should just stay out of it? Otherwise every reply is going to have to be in spoiler tags.

Drukathi

Ingwar

I agree. I don't think we should be using spoilers tags considering the thread itself is labelled as one big spoiler.

TheBATMAN

TheBATMAN

Spoiler
So im assuming the hints several people have dropped about the film opening directly after Alien will be a Wey-Yu salvage team looking for the Nostromo and instead finding the big chap floating around?

Then the move skips ahead x amount of years.
[close]

BigDaddyJohn

I mean there are things that are not talked about in the initial post of this thread, that could be spoiled here.

For example
Spoiler
new creatures etc
[close]

For that I'm all for using spoiler tags.

Kradan

Quote from: Ingwar on Mar 13, 2024, 03:01:14 PMI agree. I don't think we should be using spoilers tags considering the thread itself is labelled as one big spoiler.

*cough*Recent Posts*cough*

Corporal Hicks

^^^ Indeed. It's a simple request, and doesn't take much effort. Please.

Kradan

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 13, 2024, 12:32:43 PM
Spoiler
Rather, Alien vs. Predator Galaxy can exclusively confirm that the black goo (or accelerant as it is known in the expanded universe) is making a return in the film. A Hyperdyne Systems 120-A/2 model android was able to discover and reverse engineer the genetic makeup of the black goo contained within the DNA of the Aliens that had been captive aboard the spacestation. Known in Alien: Romulus as the Prometheus Strain, the scientists had been experimenting with the black goo as a miracle cure for all diseases
[close]

Wait, is Alex White screenwriter here ?

Ingwar

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 13, 2024, 03:24:25 PM^^^ Indeed. It's a simple request, and doesn't take much effort. Please.

As you wish :)  Not gonna argue but it will kill the conversation because almost everything will be hidden by spoilers tags in already tagged for spoilers threat.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed