Isabela Merced talks "disgusting" scene

Started by PortugueseXeno, Feb 12, 2024, 11:22:01 PM

Author
Isabela Merced talks "disgusting" scene (Read 11,809 times)

Corporal Hicks

Split off from the Catch All thread *

BlueMarsalis79

Alien³ largely probably would have been better if they had never done any reshoots.

Drukathi

Ovomorphing, please?

SiL

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Feb 13, 2024, 07:31:47 AMNot sure why you're being argumentative about my curiosity. Changes could be minor or massive.
I'm not being argumentative? You said you were wondering what could be added or changed and I just added that it's entirely possible it's neither. You then reasserted it could be something (which I never said it couldn't be) and I reiterated my point being it could be anything.

I'm not arguing anything, we're both just repeating ourselves for some reason.

Mike’s Monsters

We certainly are. My bad.

SiL

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 13, 2024, 07:44:31 AMThey might even be inserting a shot of a random egg in there that will generate decades of heated debate.
We can but dream.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 13, 2024, 01:02:34 AMIf Romulus is actually good, I will authorize Alvarez to make a sequel to Alien 3

Oh shit, thats a good take -

Quotethat disregards the one directed by that French guy.

Nah f**k off lmao

Thatguy2068

There is a French? Where?

[cancerblack]

Rez was directed by Jean-Pierre Jeunet

Immortan Jonesy

Seeee!!!!

Wweyland

Something in bad taste perhaps? *Looks at AvP: Requiem*

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Feb 13, 2024, 11:13:14 AMRez was directed by Jean-Pierre Jeunet

And God bless the film for that. Jeunet made the film so much more interesting than just the bones of what was there on the page.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 13, 2024, 12:26:05 PM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Feb 13, 2024, 11:13:14 AMRez was directed by Jean-Pierre Jeunet

And God bless the film for that. Jeunet made the film so much more interesting than just the bones of what was there on the page.

Absolutely. Of course, Khondji does some very heavy lifting too.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Feb 13, 2024, 12:33:49 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 13, 2024, 12:26:05 PM

Absolutely. Of course, Khondji does some very heavy lifting too.

For sure. It's their combined talents that really make the movie what it is (plus just how committed Sigourney is to what she's playing here).

On the Jeunet/Khondji front, I'm suddenly in the mood to revisit Delicatessen. It's been years...

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 13, 2024, 12:36:03 PMOn the Jeunet/Khondji front, I'm suddenly in the mood to revisit Delicatessen. It's been years...

Why not?

And yeah, Siggy is the final part of that trinity who make Rez infinitely more fun and gorgeous than it really has any right being.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed