Who would loveeeeeeee to go visit the temple in ACM?

Started by acrediblesource, Aug 07, 2012, 03:33:40 AM

Who would loveeeeeeee to go visit the temple(Prometheus) in ACM?

Yes
No
Author
Who would loveeeeeeee to go visit the temple in ACM? (Read 4,518 times)

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

With no absolute Prometheus link, who would like to explore the alien temple (as seen in Prometheus) with a chance to see the engineer's head and all, and per chance to aquire some  knowledge from the engineers?

It may not be LV-223, but we are on LV 426. Close inhabitants right there and there might just be something other than the parked Juggernaut already localized you couldn't help but wonder if there is a temple situated somewhere close by....

example:   Detonate a bomb at Hadley's Hope and destroy the colony & yourself ENDING THE GAME RIGHT AWAY OR you have  choice to venture into a distant alien temple using the APC, and try to find out some secrets in order to eliminate the Aliens with something sacred and choose to play on for  4 more hour extended.

Cast your votes people.

Jango1201

In the original Alien script, the crew was supposed to find a pyramid as well as the derelict. Would be interesting if it was an Engineer temple like in Prometheus and it was there the whole time in Alien and Aliens.

Shmiggins

i think it would be interesting to see some sort of temple complex in ACM. maybe not the exact one from prom, but something a little more giger-ish.  I thought it would be cool if there were other temples with maybe alien eggs, instead of the black goo jars.  Like maybe the aliens were a different kind of bio weapon, or maybe just a further advanced bio weapon that originated from the black goo.  But whatever my wishful thinking may be, i doubt they will have any link between prom and ACM.

ShadowPred

I want the ending to be that we all die in this game.

bov930527

Quote from: ShadowPred on Aug 08, 2012, 09:20:01 PM

Indeed, this would be a first time the series (games) would take turn and not underestimate both species. Also, it would be a cool nod to A:R  :D

Johner: Hey, Ripley. I heard you, like, ran into these things before?
Ripley: That's right.
Johner: Wow, man. So, like, what did you do?
Ripley: I died.

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

Quote from: ShadowPred on Aug 08, 2012, 09:20:01 PM

Did you cast your vote?
cast it now, cast it i say!

Woah, hold it there. The Juggernaut in Alien was fossilized inside completely along with SJ. If there were a temple, couldnt it be too? ....oohh shabangabang. I just got goosebumps!

Quote from: Shmiggins on Aug 08, 2012, 09:03:08 PM
i think it would be interesting to see some sort of temple complex in ACM. maybe not the exact one from prom, but something a little more giger-ish.  I thought it would be cool if there were other temples with maybe alien eggs, instead of the black goo jars.  Like maybe the aliens were a different kind of bio weapon, or maybe just a further advanced bio weapon that originated from the black goo.  But whatever my wishful thinking may be, i doubt they will have any link between prom and ACM.

Predaker

The space jockey was mummified, not fossilized. :)

ShadowPred

Stuck in time bitches!

aliens13

It would be very good that you can enter the pyramid of LV-223.

acrediblesource

wonder if they will actually mention LV-233's existence in ACM. I suppose they should. to be accurate or not. whatevr.

Quote from: aliens13 on Aug 10, 2012, 01:30:36 AM
It would be very good that you can enter the pyramid of LV-223.

Predaker

It has been said that LV-223 is not in the same star system as LV-426, but take that with a grain of salt. Who knows what the sequels may bring... ($$$)

Terx2

I'd love to explore the derelict in this game. See the dead space jockey and the acid hole leading to thousands of eggs. As for the temple thing from Prometheus.... Maybe a multiplayer map at the most :-\

acrediblesource

Just the temple.  and Alien's derelict is in there already full fledged.
and multiplayer map? no full fledged in the campaign and part of the story to boot.
Quote from: Terx2 on Aug 10, 2012, 06:37:49 AM
I'd love to explore the derelict in this game. See the dead space jockey and the acid hole leading to thousands of eggs. As for the temple thing from Prometheus.... Maybe a multiplayer map at the most :-\

Apex

As a map, with no effect on the plot, yes.

acrediblesource

Thats just sloppy. I don't pay 60+$ for a game that looks like a tack on job by a modding community.

Quote from: Apex on Sep 16, 2012, 07:56:16 AM
As a map, with no effect on the plot, yes.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed