ACID EFFECTS REVEALED

Started by acrediblesource, Jul 20, 2012, 04:38:42 PM

Author
ACID EFFECTS REVEALED (Read 4,579 times)

Ash 937

Ash 937

While there are some certain, fundamental rules that need to be followed for making ANY game that is based in a pre-existing franchise, I believe that once those rules are established in the game that the developers should have some room to make the game that they way.  For example, acid damage should be a part of A:CM but if the developers feel that it needs to be more green or less green then that is their prerogative.  There was also a conversation on these boards about how some of the weapons that we've heard so far don't sound exactly like they do in the movie which I kind of think is also pushing it a little too far.

If the fan base nit-picks too much and gets too passionate about the smallest details then we will set ourselves up for a game that we can't ever be pleased with.  Take a look at the video below.  It's a collage of most Alien-based games that have been released between 1982 and 2006.  There are plenty things wrong with a lot of these games...and yet I'm sure that even the ones that some of us thought had things wrong about them ended up being games we played more than once and even enjoyed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIF76RXEp50#

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

I love the idea of these neutralizer packs.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed